ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Can Kerala Packages Include For Your Honeymoon Travel?
Total Articles: 400
Kerala is a great travel destination. Everyone can vouch for that. However, is it a great honeymoon destination? Newlyweds and young couples should be able to enjoy ample activities and sightseeing while enjoying the intimacy. Every travel destination in Kerala cannot offer that. However, few destinations in Kerala are actually perfect for that. You can enjoy intimacy, company and travel delights at same time.
Whether you are an Indian or International traveller, you can enjoy houseboat ride from Alleppey to Kumarakom. The couple can enjoy several activities on- board. From an exotic sun set to couple’s massage, from photographs of the trees, lagoon and coconut trees to yoga lessons and music lessons on board are fun leisure activities as well. The multitude of options makes it interesting for couples to spend time together in cosy, intimate and comfortable manner. These houseboats are never crowded. No wonder these Kerala packages offer right balance of intimacy and social time.
Kovalam is another perfect destination. There are houseboat rides from Alleppey – Kovalam available for the tourists. Kovalam allows you to spend the time with your loved one way both of you like. Whether you like water sports to leisure stroll on beach with your partner, beaches are just perfect for the pleasurable experiences indeed. None of India travel destinations create such a perfect harmony of experiences as Alleppey- Kovalam combo vacation does.
Yet, there is one travel destination that has always been eternally trendy; Munnar. Munnar is a must have part of Kerala packages. This hill station will never run out of options for sightseeing attractions and activities. Whether you are adventurous couple and want to enjoy some adrenaline rush or looking forward to relish popular romantic sights, Munnar would never disappoint you.
Munnar has mountain trekking routes, hiking trails, rock climbing sites, rappelling sites and waterfalls vacations in the surrounding mountains for thrill seekers. The popular tourists can explore popular tourist points such as lush green tea plantations, Forest Rose Garden, Hill View Park, Echo Point, Pothamedu View Point and Sita Devi Lake. Even for the tourists, who have visited these travel attractions, there are relatively unknown and equally beautiful sightseeing spots for the tourists.
If you consider popular India travel destinations for your honeymoon, this has most modern amenities from city life, mesmerising natural backdrop for romantic walks and great wildlife and adventure activities. Kerala is perfect for your honeymoon vacation indeed.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel across India and pursue his passion. He recently travelled to Kerala on a holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson