ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Why Do Immigration Attorneys Think Us Immigration System Needs ReformsBy Expert Author: The current immigration system presents complicati
The current immigration system presents complications for skilled immigrants to enter the US in proper manner. Most US immigration attorneys agree that from top to bottom reconstruction of the system is required. The U.S. has seen at least 11 million immigrants come through its borders. With this recent heavy rush of immigrants legal and illegal craving to come to the U.S. to live and to work, the application for overall immigration reform has raised.
Due to false information after 11th September, several Americans have the wrong idea that because of few immigrants are able to secure citizenship; rest of the immigrants can wait in line to do the same. This is just inconceivable. If all illegal immigrants were to file for citizenship, the current legal immigration system cannot handle the demands of several people. According to the Immigration Policy Center for American Immigration Council (AIC) at least 1 million immigrants go through the country per year as authorized citizen. Most of the 1 million immigrants are based on relatives or business affairs, but regarding 4.6 million applicants are still pending.
For some countries, the wait for successful immigration might take up to 15 years. As a result, various immigrants gather to the United States to look for a safe shelter, a new life, and work with no authorization. Lacking a fair system for determining immigration laws, people who cannot wait for years might experience that coming to the U.S. without permission is their only option. Instead immigration reform law comes up with simple and efficient immigration system that rewards the people who are willing to follow rules and legal immigration, including easy to access visas for entrepreneurs and professionals.
Many people are ready to take risk instead of waiting for long period of time. Now the time is to construct a more malleable system that takes the desires of humans into account, benefits the nation’s economy. There are clear facts showing that foreign employees give an important economic advantage for our economy. The issue for entrepreneurs is that there is no visa category that these individuals fit directly into. Even though there is chance to "self-petition", this alternative is limited to individuals that fall into the employment-based 1 group for individuals of "exceptional skill."
A new constructed and reform immigration strategy can help the country to become enhanced economically, culturally, and socially. The existence of immigrants in America has benefited the U.S. economy and reinforces the country throughout its history. If you have questions regarding the immigration policy or have concerns about how it may affect your immigration matters, do not hesitate to contact the immigration attorneys Miami and Boca Raton, Florida from the Law Firm of Weiss, Alden & Polo, P.A., can provide experienced legal help. Our four-member lawyer team has provided counsel and representation to thousands of individual and business clients facing immigration law problems.
Legal Articles1. Car Accident Attorney – Why Are They Important?
2. 7 Crucial Things To Know Before Finding A Personal Injury Lawyer Or Attorney In Plano, Texas
Author: Nick Feizy
3. Auto Accident Attorney – Tips To Get The Help You Need
4. Injured In A Slip And Fall - When To A Hire A Lawyer?
5. Guidelines To Choosing The Best Law Firm For Your Business
Author: Charles Silver
6. Personal Injury Law Firms - Getting The Right Slip And Fall Lawyer
7. Basic Need To Knows For Slip And Fall Lawyers
8. The Sydney Family Law Mediation Can Help To Resolve Disputes In A Friendly Manner
9. Truck Accident Attorney – Top 5 Things To Look For
10. Seat Belt Injury Law - What You Need To Know
11. Third Party Negligence- Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm
Author: Mark Joshes is the author of this Article.
13. How To Get Effective Legal Compensation For Ivc Filter Injury Case In Texas?
Author: Nick Feizy
14. Why Hiring A Wrongful Death Lawyer Is Very Important
15. Top Orange California Personal Injury Lawyer Announcing New Office Location And Free Case Evaluation