ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
How To Make Delicious Seasoned French Fries
Total Articles: 4
Without any doubt, we can consider French fries as one of the most consumed foods around the world. Different recipes are used by the people just to make this delicious snack. These are mostly combined with other fast foods as these contain several taste enhancing properties. Moreover, these also add unique decorative aspects in the side dish. Though, the name signifies that its origin is from France, but different nation use to follow different procedures in order to make it differently. Along with straight potato sticks, it can be presented in semi-curl or full-curly forms.
Nowadays, different seasonings are added to give a different taste and flavors to them. There are several vendors who offer special spices to make seasoned French fries. These spices are used to add all kinds of flavors in the snacks like sweet, salty, little sour with sweetness and many more. The best part is that these seasonings are also available online these days, thus you not need to wander around the market.
Several people use to eat deep fried fries in order to enjoy the taste. This can lead them to collect unnecessary fats inside their body which can be harmful. Thus, it is necessary to utilize healthy alternative to frying. There are several ways with the help of which you can get rid of the risk of excess oil. These ways maintain the deliciousness of the snacks and make them healthier as well. Baked French fries is the best example of such type of snacks. With the baking method you can maintain the level of healthiness as well as nutrition in potato. You can also use seasonings in order to make it more attractive and tasty.
Here is a popular but unique recipe to make seasoned French fries with baking method:
Firstly, you will have to collect some necessary things including:
5. Olive oil
6. Backing pan
7. potato slicer
9. Herbs and seasonings as well.
1. Start with washing the potato carefully. Use cold water to remove all the dirt. To ensure the removal you can use scrubber to rub outer skin accurately. Moreover, keep the quantity in mind. It should be enough to serve entire family.
2. Now, peel the outer skin and make slices. It is better to peel with potato slicer as it will help you get the accurate shapes. Cut each potato in around ¼ inch broad from each side.
3. Place slices in pan and use olive oil to mizzling. Also add pepper and salt according to taste. Try to arrange slices in a layer so that the risk of mixing can be avoided.
4. Now place the pan in an oven for at least next 30 minutes. Again bake for another 10 minutes after turning the slices into other side.
5. Once baked, you can add herbs and seasonings for delicious taste.
Tasty French fries are ready to enjoy. You can eat these alone as well as with other fast food dishes.
Chefsfunfoods Seasoned French Fries deliver exceptional quality, texture, and taste in every serve, every time. Enjoy crispy seasoned French fried potatoes whenever you want with whatever you are serving.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Common Healthy Food That You Can Include In Your Diet
2. Why Should You Buy Organic Health Food Online
3. Tips On Adopting Healthy Snacks
4. Say Goodbye To Disease And Obesity With Chia Seeds And Coconut Oil
5. How To Select Natural Shampoo Conditioner For Your Hair
6. Make Chia Seeds A Part Of Your Daily Diet To Live A Healthy Life
7. What Do You Need To Have In Your Kitchen To Prepare Healthy Breakfast?
8. Why People Love 2 Die 4 Activated Nuts?
9. London Cafe Service
Author: London Cafe
10. Toronto Food Delivery Service – A Reliable Service For Getting Nutritious Food
Author: Oliver Shin
11. A Baker’s Guide To Cake Delivery In Delhi
Author: Ritika Raj
12. Kids Birthday Cakes Are Something Special From Cake.lk
13. Water Company Perth Advice: Be Aware Of Water Intoxication
Author: Alan Scott
14. Spring Water Suppliers Advice On Locating Your Water Cooler
Author: Alan Scott
15. Paper Plates For An Eco-friendly Lifestyle
Author: Anupreeta Chatterjee