ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Calico Bags – An Attractive And Eco Alternative To Plastic
Total Articles: 4
If you want to stop all those plastic bags going into landfill you can easily do your bit by using calico bags to pick up your groceries in. If you normally use 10-20 plastic bags a week for your shopping, this would equate to 3,650-7,300 bags in landfill by the end of the year. If every family replaced their plastic bags with bags made from natural products such as cotton, calico or jute, you can imagine just what a positive impact that would have on the earth.
There are other positives to using recyclable bags; they are much kinder to your fingers as the handles don’t dig in and hurt, they don’t rip and spill your goods if they’ve been packed too full and they are much more attractive to use. And if they get dirty, they can easily be washed. Then they can be folded flat and stored in a drawer or cupboard, or pushed into the esky ready for next week’s shopping trip.
If you have a calico bag you can use it for a tote bag to take anywhere because the colour seems to look good with any outfit. In addition, with your own bag you are not advertising someone else’s brand or goods, but can design it how you like and even embroider or print your own pictures on it.
You may even be able to do this with your polo shirts so that the bag and shirt both match. Polo shirts are one of Australia’s favourite casual shirt styles as they are so comfortable and cool while still looking smart with that collar. However, not all polos are made with 100% cotton, so they are not as comfortable. Man-made fibres do not breathe and make you very hot in the summer, while being cold in the winter. So if you want to be cool in the heat, wear a natural fabric such as cotton or a cotton blend.
You can have a lot of fun buying casual clothing online, but that is not all you can do. You can have tshirt printing done online to make your clothing unique. You can also save by buying bulk quantities, ideal for events, clubs, schools and sporting groups as well as businesses that require their staff to wear specific work clothes.
Getting specific clothing or bags that are made from natural products helps to brand your business and establish its reputation of being interested in saving the environment.
For the past five years I have been writing informative and quality articles on topics such as calico bags, polo shirts, tshirt printing and many more.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Benefits Of Babywearing
Author: Michael Miller
2. Create And Curate Your Personalized Greeting Cards Online Today
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. Advantages Of Jute Which Everyone Must Know!
Author: ZestTex International
4. The Benefits Of Utilizing Caster Wheels
Author: Camren Lewis
5. Give A Beautiful Addition To Your Kitchen With Granite
Author: Antony Allen
6. Online Portals – The Best Medium For Buying Industrial Supplies
Author: Auzaro Industry
7. Find Free Embroidery Fonts Online To Create Beautiful Designs On Your Clothing
8. Openkart: Best Online Shopping Platform For Mobiles & Tablets
9. Interesting Info For You Before Buying Switch Blades For Sale
Author: Leonid Lee
10. The Large Artificial Christmas Trees Do Bring The Original Essence Of Christmas
Author: Aidan McKeddie
11. Why Is It Best To Order Flowers Online?
Author: Amra Kolasinac
12. Send Rose Gift For Valentine’s Day
Author: Mark Wilson
13. Tips For Buying Power Tools Online In India
Author: Auzaro Industry
14. Uncover The Beauty Of Net Sarees
Author: nik vik
15. Technomarine Chronograph Women’s Watches| The Beauty Of Your Wrist