ALL >> General >> View Article
3d Printing In 2014
Total Articles: 1
3D printing has sky-rocketed this past few years, but is still yet to break into the mainstream. It is a manufacturing technology where a three dimensional object is created by a 3D printer.
The three dimensional object is first created by the designer using software such as CAD (computer-aided design), then the completed design is send to the 3D printer and a material that will be used to create the object is chosen. Once the printing starts, the printer releases a small amount of the material at a time and builds tiny layers on top of each other so a solid object is formed. There are hundreds of materials that can be used within 3D printing which can create such things as rubber materials, hard plastic, polyurethane-like material, temperature resistant materials and transparent materials.
For producers, 3D printing can greatly reduce the production cost, improve the efficiency of the use of raw materials and energy, reduce the impact on the environment and it can also according to their own needs customized products to consumers.
The advantage of 3D printing is greatly save industrial sample production time, and can print modeling complex products.
3D printing machines are still quite expensive and therefore more likely to be used by big businesses such as car manufactures.
HP is going to enter the 3D printing market, but the company hasn’t yet announced what kind of 3D printers they’ll be offering. People hope the new 3D printers will include products that are suitable for home or small businesses use. Maybe in the near future, other companies will probably follow suit and also start to compete on the market, at that time, prices of 3D printers will presumable drop and 3D printers will become more mainstream and hence a stable feature of smaller businesses’ offerings.
URL for this post: http://www.cartridgesland.com/news/3d-printing-in-2014
General Articles1. Wedding With Replica Van Cleef Jewelry@thereal.su
2. Princess Van Cleef Pendant Fake@thereal.su
3. Love Vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Contact Us Ask Free Question.
Author: vashikaaran molviji
4. Unable To Access The Internet After Installing A Mcafee Security Suite
Author: Maria Williams
5. Queen Double High Air Bed Part - Ii
Author: desired. An excellent source of vitamins A and C.
6. Foods, Natural Appetite Suppressant Pills Reviews To Lose Weight Safely
Author: Aisford Henderson
7. Learn Everything About Pipe Designing With Sp3d Training Program
8. How To Face These Challenges?
Author: hu Allen
9. Custom Tailoring For Gentlemen
10. The Most Effective Method To Fix Some Common Errors In Wordpress
11. Best Fashion Designing Courses In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
12. How To Enhance Your Video Marketing?
Author: Disha Parchani
13. A Common Skin Problem: Skin Pigmentation
Author: Parkmed Healthcare
14. Best Rent A Car Dubai To Travel At Your Will
15. Norton Antivirus
Author: Gracy Hatt