ALL >> General >> View Article
3d Printing In 2014
Total Articles: 1
3D printing has sky-rocketed this past few years, but is still yet to break into the mainstream. It is a manufacturing technology where a three dimensional object is created by a 3D printer.
The three dimensional object is first created by the designer using software such as CAD (computer-aided design), then the completed design is send to the 3D printer and a material that will be used to create the object is chosen. Once the printing starts, the printer releases a small amount of the material at a time and builds tiny layers on top of each other so a solid object is formed. There are hundreds of materials that can be used within 3D printing which can create such things as rubber materials, hard plastic, polyurethane-like material, temperature resistant materials and transparent materials.
For producers, 3D printing can greatly reduce the production cost, improve the efficiency of the use of raw materials and energy, reduce the impact on the environment and it can also according to their own needs customized products to consumers.
The advantage of 3D printing is greatly save industrial sample production time, and can print modeling complex products.
3D printing machines are still quite expensive and therefore more likely to be used by big businesses such as car manufactures.
HP is going to enter the 3D printing market, but the company hasn’t yet announced what kind of 3D printers they’ll be offering. People hope the new 3D printers will include products that are suitable for home or small businesses use. Maybe in the near future, other companies will probably follow suit and also start to compete on the market, at that time, prices of 3D printers will presumable drop and 3D printers will become more mainstream and hence a stable feature of smaller businesses’ offerings.
URL for this post: http://www.cartridgesland.com/news/3d-printing-in-2014
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners