ALL >> General >> View Article
3d Printing In 2014
Total Articles: 1
3D printing has sky-rocketed this past few years, but is still yet to break into the mainstream. It is a manufacturing technology where a three dimensional object is created by a 3D printer.
The three dimensional object is first created by the designer using software such as CAD (computer-aided design), then the completed design is send to the 3D printer and a material that will be used to create the object is chosen. Once the printing starts, the printer releases a small amount of the material at a time and builds tiny layers on top of each other so a solid object is formed. There are hundreds of materials that can be used within 3D printing which can create such things as rubber materials, hard plastic, polyurethane-like material, temperature resistant materials and transparent materials.
For producers, 3D printing can greatly reduce the production cost, improve the efficiency of the use of raw materials and energy, reduce the impact on the environment and it can also according to their own needs customized products to consumers.
The advantage of 3D printing is greatly save industrial sample production time, and can print modeling complex products.
3D printing machines are still quite expensive and therefore more likely to be used by big businesses such as car manufactures.
HP is going to enter the 3D printing market, but the company hasn’t yet announced what kind of 3D printers they’ll be offering. People hope the new 3D printers will include products that are suitable for home or small businesses use. Maybe in the near future, other companies will probably follow suit and also start to compete on the market, at that time, prices of 3D printers will presumable drop and 3D printers will become more mainstream and hence a stable feature of smaller businesses’ offerings.
URL for this post: http://www.cartridgesland.com/news/3d-printing-in-2014
General Articles1. Norton Antivirus Setup Support For Virus Removal
Author: Shane Wills
2. Best Floor Plan Design Tips
Author: The Cheesy Animation
3. How To Select The Best Public Electric Car Charging Stations
4. Gebd - Education Directory Online In Australia
5. Land Transport Companies | Logistics Services In Dubai
6. Foxminers Launches Revolutionary Mining Chip
7. Wise Cards And Access Control - A Look In The Not Too Faraway Future
Author: Joe pi
8. Seo Mistake That Totally Effects Our Website Traffic.
Author: Nipa Sharma
9. Land Title Search Why It Is Needed And What They Consist Of
Author: Olivier Thomas is the author of this article
10. Taroudant In Morocco
Author: Medhat Elsergany
11. How Should One Choose The Best Mode Of Sicily Transfer?
Author: Christian Guardione
12. Psp4 Repair Centre Manchester - Playstation Repair By Experts
Author: PSP4 Repair Centre
13. Examcollection 400-151 Vce Practice Test
14. How To Take Care Of Indoor Plants
15. Realtor In Boerne Tx – Hire The Most Professional Fredericksburg Texas Real Estate Agent!
Author: Realtor in Boerne TX, Fredericksburg Texas