ALL >> General >> View Article
3d Printing In 2014
Total Articles: 1
3D printing has sky-rocketed this past few years, but is still yet to break into the mainstream. It is a manufacturing technology where a three dimensional object is created by a 3D printer.
The three dimensional object is first created by the designer using software such as CAD (computer-aided design), then the completed design is send to the 3D printer and a material that will be used to create the object is chosen. Once the printing starts, the printer releases a small amount of the material at a time and builds tiny layers on top of each other so a solid object is formed. There are hundreds of materials that can be used within 3D printing which can create such things as rubber materials, hard plastic, polyurethane-like material, temperature resistant materials and transparent materials.
For producers, 3D printing can greatly reduce the production cost, improve the efficiency of the use of raw materials and energy, reduce the impact on the environment and it can also according to their own needs customized products to consumers.
The advantage of 3D printing is greatly save industrial sample production time, and can print modeling complex products.
3D printing machines are still quite expensive and therefore more likely to be used by big businesses such as car manufactures.
HP is going to enter the 3D printing market, but the company hasn’t yet announced what kind of 3D printers they’ll be offering. People hope the new 3D printers will include products that are suitable for home or small businesses use. Maybe in the near future, other companies will probably follow suit and also start to compete on the market, at that time, prices of 3D printers will presumable drop and 3D printers will become more mainstream and hence a stable feature of smaller businesses’ offerings.
URL for this post: http://www.cartridgesland.com/news/3d-printing-in-2014
General Articles1. National Sports Day Celebrated At Alpha School Cbse Cit Nagar
2. We Are Digital Marketing Agency
Author: masud rana
3. Essential Checklist For Air Conditioning Installation In Melbourne
Author: Satendra Kumar
4. Buying Accent Chairs: Are You Keeping These Factors In View?
Author: Furniture Bank
5. Artist Ramesh Gorjala
6. Tablet Repair Centre Manchester – Tabletrepairer.co.uk
7. Not-for-profit Company Fell To Credit Card Scam
Author: lexie grey
8. Meishen Brand Is Favored By European Market
Author: hu Allen
9. Hp Laptop Repair Centre In Uk
Author: HP Repair Centre
10. How To Find The Best Plumbing Service In And Around Glendale?
Author: Jack Ronald
11. Enjoy With Escorts Fashions Any Time Any Wherein
Author: Enjoy with Escorts fashions any time any wherein
12. How To Make International Calls Cost Effective.
Author: sachin kumar
13. Garbage Disposal Part - Iii
Author: Garbage Disposal Part - III
14. Android Mobile Dialer: Useful Mobile Application In Recent Times.
Author: sachin kumar
15. Garbage Disposal Part - I
Author: Garbage Disposal Part - I