ALL >> General >> View Article
3d Printing In 2014
Total Articles: 1
3D printing has sky-rocketed this past few years, but is still yet to break into the mainstream. It is a manufacturing technology where a three dimensional object is created by a 3D printer.
The three dimensional object is first created by the designer using software such as CAD (computer-aided design), then the completed design is send to the 3D printer and a material that will be used to create the object is chosen. Once the printing starts, the printer releases a small amount of the material at a time and builds tiny layers on top of each other so a solid object is formed. There are hundreds of materials that can be used within 3D printing which can create such things as rubber materials, hard plastic, polyurethane-like material, temperature resistant materials and transparent materials.
For producers, 3D printing can greatly reduce the production cost, improve the efficiency of the use of raw materials and energy, reduce the impact on the environment and it can also according to their own needs customized products to consumers.
The advantage of 3D printing is greatly save industrial sample production time, and can print modeling complex products.
3D printing machines are still quite expensive and therefore more likely to be used by big businesses such as car manufactures.
HP is going to enter the 3D printing market, but the company hasn’t yet announced what kind of 3D printers they’ll be offering. People hope the new 3D printers will include products that are suitable for home or small businesses use. Maybe in the near future, other companies will probably follow suit and also start to compete on the market, at that time, prices of 3D printers will presumable drop and 3D printers will become more mainstream and hence a stable feature of smaller businesses’ offerings.
URL for this post: http://www.cartridgesland.com/news/3d-printing-in-2014
General Articles1. Bijoux Réplique Love Cartier 1: 1 Où La Coutume
2. Réplique Bracelet Amour Quel Matériel
3. Série Cartier Juste Un Clou Est Un Favori De Beaucoup Star Chinoise
4. Comment Identifier Réplique Bracelet Love Cartier
5. Bracelet Love Cartier Personnalisé Privé Marque De Bijoux
6. Can A Leadership Seminar Really Help?
Author: Ross Barkely
7. The Best Real Christmas Trees And Where To Find Them
8. Why Should You Choose Internet Marketing Seo Services Over Other Marketing Solutions?
Author: Thomas Decker
9. Interiors: Professional . Medical . Hospitality . Industrial
Author: Whether you are remodeling or renovating your off
10. How To Use 1password For 2-step Authentication Codes?
Author: James Watson
11. Everything You Need To Know About Online Shopping
Author: ealpha shopping
12. Engage Yourself With These Four Practices To Avail Benefits Of Cloud Accounting!
Author: Janet Waston
13. Kerala Style Interior Decorators In Coimbatore
Author: Monnaie A
14. "more Than Just Web Designing, It’s A Door To New Opportunities"
Author: proud shala
15. Thesis Proposal
Author: nancy brown