ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Do I Select The Suitable Kashmir Holiday For Me?
Total Articles: 400
Serene Lakes, pulsating white rivers, Snow-Clad Himalayan mountain ranges and the unbelievable natural beauty of Kashmir is the irresistible part of India travel. The Kashmir charm is truly undeniable in its all natural glory, purity and elegance. However, the most asked question is what should I include in my Kashmir holiday package?
Simply stated, Jammu and Kashmir has everything from popular tourism, nature travel, adventure travel, romantic travel and group travel to pilgrimage travel. Leh- Ladakh is a major pilgrimage destination for Buddhist tourists as several important Buddhist monasteries are present in this region. In addition, Hindu devotees explore several destinations in Kashmir valley such as Vaishno Devi temple, Amar Nath yatra, Kheer Bhavani Temple, Shiv Khori and Shankaracharya temple. Islamic pilgrims visit Kashmir to pay respects at Charar-i-sharif, Hazratbal mosque and Jama Masjid of Srinagar.
On a romantic holiday, newlywed honeymooners and couples can explore the scenic beauty and mesmerizing landscapes of hill stations like Gulmarg, Sonmarg and Pahalgam. The scenic ride in Dal Lake is the epitome of romance, as the pristine lakes, mountains and pine forests create the perfect backdrop for your intimate love story. The meadow of flowers in Gulmarg, Lidder valley, white river in Pahalgam and astounding natural beauty in Sonmarg flourishes your romance, intimacy and love.
There is no other destination that is the perfect scenic backdrop for adventure travel in India. The Himalayan Mountain Range has several secrets to explore. Whether you love the intense trekking challenge of Himalaya, white river rafting in Sonmarg, horse riding and golf in Pahalgam, paragliding in Leh or skiing in Ladakh, Kashmir is irresistible indeed. The meadows and snow, the alpine forests and flower valley forms the beautiful contrast. It is a perfect destination for adventure sports and winter sports. No wonder, there are travellers attracted to different destinations in Jammu and Kashmir throughout the year.
There are furthermore travel attractions in Jammu and Kashmir. You can explore the cultural heritage of this gorgeous state via the Mughal architecture of gardens and palaces. You can explore the Buddhist landmarks in Leh Ladakh. You can explore the Temples and several tourism festivals that are celebrated in this state. The travel quotient of the state has always been higher. The warmth of Wazwan cuisine, folk dances and native people is more than memorable part of your travel experience. So whether you just got married or looking for next adventure in your life, there is a perfect Kashmir holiday package for you.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel throughout India & pursue his passion. He recently visited Kashmir on holiday packages by Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson