ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Georgette Sarees Clad Comfortably
Total Articles: 266
The Georgette Saree is a very light and springy fabric, with a crimpy look and a slightly dull lustre. This Crepe was once made from natural silk; today it is mostly made from synthetic filament yarn.
As with other crepes, Georgette Saris are plain weave fabrics. The crimpy or wavy look is achieved by alternating S and Z twist of the yarns of the weft (breadth wise run of yarn thread) while passing it through the warp(length wise lay of yarn thread).
Though the Georgette Saree is made from Synthetic fibres, which is widely available and comparatively cheap as compared to silk, the silk variety is also available.
Silk crape is hard spinning of silk yarn in its gummy state or natural condition. Initially when the threads from two feeds are twisted in reverse on the weft, the fabric is smooth and even. But when the gum separates out on putting the woven fabric in boiling water, the twisted threads from the weft, become soft. The weft, then losing its twist, gives the fabric the waved structure or crimpy look.
The Georgette Saree is essentially a soft, smooth, and airy fabric, ideal for hot and humid weather conditions.
The Georgette Saree of synthetic filament yarn possesses advantages of low moisture absorption, good stain resistance to chemicals, and makes it easy to wash and maintain. However it burns more easily than natural fibres, and hence is prone to heat damage.
Georgette Sarees are available in a wide range of colours and hues on account of their acceptability of most dyes. With attractive designs and accompaniments in vivid colour combinations, the Georgette Saree assumes the level of a refreshing style statement.
Take for example, the designer fashion Georgette saree, decorated with kundans, pearls, beads and sequins. An extremely gorgeous piece, it is most suitable for Indian weddings and preferred as bridal attire.
Or the Indian Pure Georgette Sari with Bandhani , Block and Bagru prints which looks most graceful.
The North Indian Fancy Georgette Saree embellished with Zari Zardozi, Ari, Gota or Chikan embroidery patterns is an extremely eye-catching variation.
The Half and Half Georgette Sari having Chunri prints and embroidered border is stylish wear suitable for college parties, corporate office, cultural programmes and festivals.
The Georgette Saree having embroidery patch work along with a printed border is trending fashion, well-liked and most appropriate for corporate conferences, traditional occasions and temple visits.
Unnati Silks, devoted to ethnic sarees and salwar kameez materials, have a wide range of Georgette Sarees. Incorporating traditional and trendy designs with attractive patterns in the most pleasing colour combinations, their fabrics cater to varying individual tastes and at the most reasonable prices.
Marketing Articles1. Customized Pens Are The Best Business Promotional Tools
2. Importance Of Using Customized Lip Balms For Business Promotion
3. A Guide To Creating The Best Marketing Strategy For A Winning Content
Author: Joseph Symons
4. Reasons To Use Ppc Management Service Providers
5. Use Promotional Chapstick To Get Quick Attention Of Guests In A Wedding Occasion
6. Find Reliable Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
7. Business Growth Is Directly Linked To Advertisement And Promotion
8. The Future Of Digital Marketing Trends
Author: We will share personal information with companies,
10. Receive Impeccable Quality Leads With Construction Industry Executives Massive Mailing Database
Author: Charles Daniel
11. What Is Social Media And How Can Publishers Get Started?
Author: Andrew Marks
12. Advantages Of Led Lighting Over Conventional Lighting
Author: HPL India
13. How Changes In Market Research Are Impacting Survey Takers
Author: John D'Souza
14. Understanding The Science Of Advertising
15. Tweet Tweet Everywhere...but How To Market On Twitter?