ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Things To Know About Luxury Hotels In Mumbai
Total Articles: 6
With luxury properties and customer services that are uniquely Indian yet unrivaled, the hospitality business in India is all set to welcome global travelers with open arms. Mumbai, being the financial and business capital of the country, luxury hotels chains are thronging into the city to root their projects and mark their territories before land becomes dearer than diamond in the swarming city.
Statistics report a great upsurge for business travelers in the city with plush office spaces springing up in the central part of the city. Business offices have moved out from Southern Mumbai towards the Northern parts in search of more space and to save themselves from the booming realty prices of south Mumbai. With the best 5 star hotels in Mumbai clustered around the Southern part, this trend has changed much in the past decade. With office spaces establishing themselves in the bigger spaces in the central part, not far away from the beauty that is Arabian Sea; business travelers find it difficult to commute in the city’s traffic from their luxury hotels in South Mumbai to their centrally located offices. Time is of essence to any business traveller and wasting it in Mumbai’s traffic is an unforgivable sin which is why they are looking for 5 stars hotels closer to their offices. Taking advantage of this influx, a few projects have perched or will be perching themselves in the central parts of the city. Since there is nothing fancy about the location the central part as opposed to the advantage of the sea in South Mumbai, these projects are planning to build high rises to give their guests a view of the city they’ve never seen, a bird’s eye one!
The average cost of decent luxury stay in Mumbai begins at $250 ad goes up to $500. If you’re lucky, you may even get something around $150 and these exact luxurious pads. With international brands harvesting their opportunities in Mumbai, prices are as competent as you want them to be. No one is willing to let a guest go, not because of the price.
From luxury hotels for leisure travels to quick service business ones, the best 5 star hotels in Mumbai are a haven for any traveler. Services are no less than their international rivals; luxury hotels in Mumbai have services that include private butlers who can easily outdo ones at the Buckingham Palace. Pa therapist sourced from the best Asian countries with ambience that will heal the deepest scars, they are also armed with the latest in technology to make their guests feel at home, from the fastest elevators to the intuitive in-room facilities, everything at almost half the price. Not to mention the shopping experience, while many do offer in hotel shopping, others arrange for unforgettable experiences in the real Mumbai.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson