ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Make Your Trip Luxurious With Top Luxury Resorts In Maldives
Total Articles: 2
When a person thinks about luxury, sun, sand and warm blue waters, Maldives pops up in their mind. Maldives has become one of the popular tourist destinations known for its luxurious resorts suitable for family holidays and honeymoon trips. Apart from this, a large number of people visit this marvelous piece of nature to enjoy the underwater world.
Due to the clear blue warm seawater, diving, kayaking and sailing have become top desired activities for the travelers. However, Maldives is popular for its luxurious resorts where travelers can experience opulent services along with comfortable lavish stay.
Unlike rest of the popular holiday destination, Maldives does not have many hotels. If you want to find one, they are only restricted to the Male, capital of Maldives. Otherwise, you will only find relaxing and lavishing resorts located all around popular sites in Maldives. You can enjoy sun, sand, and seawater all along in the resorts for they are situated near to the sea.
Some of the most popular big luxury resorts of Maldives have private beaches as well, providing complete privacy to the travelers. If you are planning to have, a magnificent holiday trip in Maldives, than have a look at these popular luxury resorts:
• Lily Beach Resort & Spa at Huvahendhoo: immaculate beaches, luxuriant tropical vegetation and exotic house reef, all this can be found together only in lily beach resort. This magnificent resort is located in Ari Atoll Lily beach near to one of the most exciting diving sites not just in Maldives but entire world.
This luxury resort is perfect for all the nature lovers who want to experience adventure in the nature’s lap. Deep-sea diving, snorkeling, canoeing, knee boarding, night fishing, sailing, banana riding are some of the activities which are organized in the resort itself.
• Soneva Fushi: if you have been wishing to have eco friendly luxury, Soneva Fushi can fulfill your dreams. It is one of those Maldives luxury resorts that are located on pristine islands untouched from the material world. Entire setting of the resort is designed in such way that it blends with natural condition of the island. Instead of rooms or sheds, there are opulent villas with extravagant private seawater pool.
If you are scared to go in sea, this pool can give you a great experience. Apart from this, every villa also have a private garden, where you can enjoy sun while staying close to the nature. In the six senses spa, you can let yourself go into the hands of comfort while relaxing with exotic massage and beauty sessions. There are numerous exciting leisure activities as well in the resort.
There are lots more Maldives luxury resorts waiting for you. You can know more about them from capital tours and travels, one of the leading Maldives tour operators. Learn more about the luxurious resorts and book the one suitable to your budget and preferences for a lavish vacation.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure