ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Make Your Trip Luxurious With Top Luxury Resorts In Maldives
Total Articles: 3
When a person thinks about luxury, sun, sand and warm blue waters, Maldives pops up in their mind. Maldives has become one of the popular tourist destinations known for its luxurious resorts suitable for family holidays and honeymoon trips. Apart from this, a large number of people visit this marvelous piece of nature to enjoy the underwater world.
Due to the clear blue warm seawater, diving, kayaking and sailing have become top desired activities for the travelers. However, Maldives is popular for its luxurious resorts where travelers can experience opulent services along with comfortable lavish stay.
Unlike rest of the popular holiday destination, Maldives does not have many hotels. If you want to find one, they are only restricted to the Male, capital of Maldives. Otherwise, you will only find relaxing and lavishing resorts located all around popular sites in Maldives. You can enjoy sun, sand, and seawater all along in the resorts for they are situated near to the sea.
Some of the most popular big luxury resorts of Maldives have private beaches as well, providing complete privacy to the travelers. If you are planning to have, a magnificent holiday trip in Maldives, than have a look at these popular luxury resorts:
• Lily Beach Resort & Spa at Huvahendhoo: immaculate beaches, luxuriant tropical vegetation and exotic house reef, all this can be found together only in lily beach resort. This magnificent resort is located in Ari Atoll Lily beach near to one of the most exciting diving sites not just in Maldives but entire world.
This luxury resort is perfect for all the nature lovers who want to experience adventure in the nature’s lap. Deep-sea diving, snorkeling, canoeing, knee boarding, night fishing, sailing, banana riding are some of the activities which are organized in the resort itself.
• Soneva Fushi: if you have been wishing to have eco friendly luxury, Soneva Fushi can fulfill your dreams. It is one of those Maldives luxury resorts that are located on pristine islands untouched from the material world. Entire setting of the resort is designed in such way that it blends with natural condition of the island. Instead of rooms or sheds, there are opulent villas with extravagant private seawater pool.
If you are scared to go in sea, this pool can give you a great experience. Apart from this, every villa also have a private garden, where you can enjoy sun while staying close to the nature. In the six senses spa, you can let yourself go into the hands of comfort while relaxing with exotic massage and beauty sessions. There are numerous exciting leisure activities as well in the resort.
There are lots more Maldives luxury resorts waiting for you. You can know more about them from capital tours and travels, one of the leading Maldives tour operators. Learn more about the luxurious resorts and book the one suitable to your budget and preferences for a lavish vacation.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints