ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Trademark Search Get Ramp Your Business Visibility
Total Articles: 11
Any natural or legal person or group including private or public body may register trademark that can be defined as text, words, numerical, letters, shape, musical sketch and 3D design; be sure the business mark should be design in such a way that can easily be define your product and services in the target market and also distinguish from other manufacturers of similar themes. It is essential for every trademark to get register under trademark act 1999. Before trademark registration it is necessary to conduct trademark search in India in order to confirm about the novelty of the proposed mark otherwise during the registration if it got copied that will reject your application.
Trademark search is a process through which one can check the proposed mark in correspondent to already registered trademark in different IPR authorities. In now days almost every IPR law firms offer free trademark search for their clients at national and international level.
Trademark shall confer on the proprietor exclusive rights therein; owner is entitled to prevent all third parties in the course of trade:
• Sign identical with the trademark in relation to goods or services which are identical with those for which the trade marks is registered;
• Sign where there is a likelihood of confusion with another mark;
• Sign which is identical with the registered trademark or similar to products or services which are not similar to those for which the trademark is registered, where use of that sign takes unfair advantage of the distinctive character or the repute of the already registered trademark.
Trademark shall not entitle the proprietor to prohibit a third party from using in the course of trade:
• his name or address;
• data concerning the characteristics of a product or service, such as the kind, quality, quantity, etc.;
• Trademark, if it is necessary to indicate the intended purpose of a product or service, in particular as accessories or spare parts.
In today’s high technological world; you will also avail the online trademark search services where one can file an application for trademark registration through online from any of the remote location. If you are from Australia, UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Italy or any other country of the world and if you need to register your trademark here in India then you can carry out with online trademark registration to make your business mark perfect and licit.
The trademark is registered for the period of 20 years before or after which owner needs to file an application for the same. If it fails in filing an application for trademark renew then it opens to the public.
Thus, if you are searching for any of the trademark law firm in India from where you can avail the certified services in IPR then you can contact to trademarklitigationindia; a center of business law in India where the proficient team of corporate law will assist you and guide you how to apply for different corporate legal sections in order to make your business out of any form of legal barriers.
Get the precise and exact services in trademark search in india before registration your trademark here in India and lots more about online trademark search where you can easily apply for trademark registration in mumbai and trademark registration in delhi in order to run your business smoothly.
Legal Articles1. Knowing About The Factors And Damage Awards For Wrongful Death
Author: MICHAEL T. FRIEDMAN
2. Simple Steps To Encourage Estate Planning
Author: Probate Lawyer
3. Contact Criminal Defense Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Legal Interests
4. How To Find Best Dui Lawyer In New Jersey
Author: Michael Curtis Greenberg
5. Legal Agreement Template
6. Bail Bonds Services Might Help Create A Stressful Time Easier
7. Answering The Question About The Working Of Immigration Lawyer
Author: Kri Law
8. All You Need To Know About The Truck Accidents Attorney
Author: Bkr Law
9. Why To Sought The Assistance Of Truck Accident Lawyer?
Author: Sgro Law
10. Is Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney/lawyer Really Necessary?
Author: MICHAEL T. FRIEDMAN
11. Be Served For The Better In Hiring Car Accident Attorney/lawyer
Author: JON ALAN LAFFERTY
12. Tips On How To Settle Your Slip And Fall Claim
13. Three Things To Look For In A Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
Author: Marcus McGowan
14. How Oklahoma Business Lawyers Can Help You With Gun Trust Law
15. Arizona's Dog Bite Laws And How To Protect Yourself