ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Different Ways Of Obtaining Assistance With Your Hotmail Account
Total Articles: 5
Hotmail has always been a popular email service ever since it came into existence. The service was started by two enthusiasts in the year 1996 after noticing the gap in the industry for one such service. The concept picked on, and within one year Hotmail had captured the attention of several thousands of people. Microsoft, the world’s largest software manufacturer saw the potential of this service, and bought it in the year 1997 to develop the service even further with its expertise and add another feature to its cap of innovative services. It also renamed the service to MSN Hotmail after acquiring it.
Hotmail at one time had become the most popular email service in the world, owing to its range of exclusive services such as user-friendly interface, integrated chat messenger, Sky Drive as well as integration with several other services from Microsoft. It enjoyed the largest user base in the world till the year 2012, when Google surpassed it, mostly because the latter offers much more services and had a really good interface of its own. Even then, Hotmail continues to enjoy a user following of much more than 360 million, with the number still on the rise with a swift pace.
Hotmail has functioned different names that were given to it from time to time, and was again renamed to Outlook in the year 2013. Outlook is also the name of the email client of Microsoft, which comes as a part of Microsoft Office package. The new look Hotmail (now Outlook) offers even better set of functionalities, which make the experience of using this service even better. If you are looking for assistance with some issue that has recently occurred in your email service, you can refer to Hotmail support pages that are integrated with the service on the same webpage, however there is no live service being offered currently by the company.
If you do not find this on-line Hotmail Support to be of much use to you, or have not been able to understand the technical language being used in it, or you only wish to have someone else fix your Hotmail issues for you, you can consider having a look at a couple of options beyond the official Hotmail help modules. The most common alternatives of Hotmail support can be listed as under:
• Assistance from some other webpage that has simpler instructions listed for ways to resolve your issue
• Assistance from someone in your family who has better understanding about such services than you
• Assistance from some technician who can fix up your issue for you in return for a sum of fee
If you are hoping to avail Hotmail support. services from a technician, you must first understand that such technicians offer their services for email issues mostly over the phone. Then there are several on-call tech support firms too, which can lend you a helping hand at a fee that is lesser than any other technician’s fee. These firms too have technical experts employed with them, who can resolve you issue within a matter of minutes. They at times may also make use of remote access technology to have a look at your issue themselves and then resolve it at the earliest.
You must always try to get as much information as possible about such firms before actually availing their assistance. Also check for the price plans of theirs, in order to determine if there assistance will be of much help to you or not.
Internet Marketing Articles1. A Detailed Knowledge About The Seo Services
Author: Elentrixweb Technology
2. Email Marketing Is The Greatest Of Internet Marketing
Author: All Emaillists
3. What Is Data Feed Management?
4. How To Secure The Proper Seo Keywords
Author: Mike Johnsons
5. Benefits Of Internet Marketing Agency
Author: Elizabeth Bradle
6. 4 Digital Marketing Efforts That Will Grow Your Business
Author: My Charlotte Digital
7. Why Shopping For Clothes Online Is Better
Author: Melanie Schwartz
8. Accelerate Your Business With Digital Marketing
Author: Promising Designs
9. Experiencing Life Like Entertainment Online With Social Media Sharing Websites
10. Loyalty Program Points Are Far More Powerful Than Cash
Author: Tom Booth
11. The Question Sticker By Instagram Is The New Opportunity
Author: Shubham Yadav
12. Digital Marketing Services Are Growing In Popularity
Author: Nirali Parikh
13. Digital Marketing – A Secret Key To Promote Business
Author: AMS Digital
14. Hammering Your Brand Into The Minds Of Your Customers Using Email Marketing
Author: Shubho Salateen
15. 4 Proven Ways You Can Improve Your Business Graph Consistently
Author: vipul serivastava