ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Different Ways Of Obtaining Assistance With Your Hotmail AccountBy Expert Author: Sarah Taylor
Hotmail has always been a popular email service ever since it came into existence. The service was started by two enthusiasts in the year 1996 after noticing the gap in the industry for one such service. The concept picked on, and within one year Hotmail had captured the attention of several thousands of people. Microsoft, the world’s largest software manufacturer saw the potential of this service, and bought it in the year 1997 to develop the service even further with its expertise and add another feature to its cap of innovative services. It also renamed the service to MSN Hotmail after acquiring it.
Hotmail at one time had become the most popular email service in the world, owing to its range of exclusive services such as user-friendly interface, integrated chat messenger, Sky Drive as well as integration with several other services from Microsoft. It enjoyed the largest user base in the world till the year 2012, when Google surpassed it, mostly because the latter offers much more services and had a really good interface of its own. Even then, Hotmail continues to enjoy a user following of much more than 360 million, with the number still on the rise with a swift pace.
Hotmail has functioned different names that were given to it from time to time, and was again renamed to Outlook in the year 2013. Outlook is also the name of the email client of Microsoft, which comes as a part of Microsoft Office package. The new look Hotmail (now Outlook) offers even better set of functionalities, which make the experience of using this service even better. If you are looking for assistance with some issue that has recently occurred in your email service, you can refer to Hotmail support pages that are integrated with the service on the same webpage, however there is no live service being offered currently by the company.
If you do not find this on-line Hotmail Support to be of much use to you, or have not been able to understand the technical language being used in it, or you only wish to have someone else fix your Hotmail issues for you, you can consider having a look at a couple of options beyond the official Hotmail help modules. The most common alternatives of Hotmail support can be listed as under:
• Assistance from some other webpage that has simpler instructions listed for ways to resolve your issue
• Assistance from someone in your family who has better understanding about such services than you
• Assistance from some technician who can fix up your issue for you in return for a sum of fee
If you are hoping to avail Hotmail support. services from a technician, you must first understand that such technicians offer their services for email issues mostly over the phone. Then there are several on-call tech support firms too, which can lend you a helping hand at a fee that is lesser than any other technician’s fee. These firms too have technical experts employed with them, who can resolve you issue within a matter of minutes. They at times may also make use of remote access technology to have a look at your issue themselves and then resolve it at the earliest.
You must always try to get as much information as possible about such firms before actually availing their assistance. Also check for the price plans of theirs, in order to determine if there assistance will be of much help to you or not.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing