ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
How To Give A Unique Christmas Gift
Total Articles: 2
We all want to give unique and memorable Christmas gifts, so what does that entail? Photo jewelry comes to mind first because it describes the meaning of unique so appropriately and memorably, for it has special meaning to the giver and the receiver of the gift. A favorite picture speaks to a shared experience or an exceptional person that can evoke a memory that brings joy to the heart. A photo placed on a charm or pendant brings that individual to one’s thoughts each time it is worn by the person, or seen by another.
What is a unique Christmas gift?
“Very special or unusual,” and “belonging to or connected with only one particular thing, place or person,” is how The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines “unique.” You can’t be more specific than that to describe photo jewelry. A special picture, representing an outstanding event or person, is worthy of sharing with others on a pendant or charm.
Sharing memories to wear daily
When someone wears a photo, others seeing it will undoubtedly want to ask a question about who is in the pendant. Sometimes, the wearer will forget that she is wearing it when someone engages in a discussion about the picture. That in itself in unmeasurable in the pleasure it will bring to the one wearing it. Conversation is going to be a positive experience and bring a smile to both individuals.
Buying for the person that needs nothing
A distinctive person necessitates a unique gift. The boss, neighbor, friend or family member that doesn’t need or want anything can sometimes be the most challenging for whom to buy a gift. Make an impression with a Christmas gift that offers style, beauty and will bring happiness to that VIP in your life. Photos choices include loved ones (with photos taken from your own personal camera or taken from social media sites or blogs), an artistic representation or a memorable location visited.
Photo jewelry options
If your Christmas gift recipient does not wear a necklace on a regular basis, you may choose a photo charm bracelet, earrings or ring, and for a man, choose cuff links, money clip, tie tack or key ring. Additional opportunities for lovely photo jewelry include the shape and size of the ornament including various sizes of a square, an oval, a circle or a multiple charm necklace or bracelet. Once you have chosen the photo or photos for a two-sided pendant, added flair comes through a selection of chains, gold, silver or vermeil and added trinkets, beads or other personalization.
A gift such as photo jewelry describes both the giver and receiver and is a unique, everlasting Christmas gift. The giver will obtain praise for the personal gift, and the recipient will accept compliments on the delightful photo on the pendant or charm.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Fitness Clothing Store Is Popular For Its Fitness Apparels And Accessories1
Author: Peter Smith
2. The Different Types Of Hair Extensions
Author: Edmund Brunetti
3. What You Should Know About Buying Watches Online
Author: Ross Barkly
4. How To Know About Personal Stylist In San Francisco: Lili Henry
Author: Scott Wolstein
5. Top 5 Websites In Canada To Buy Lingerie
Author: Jawahar choubey
6. Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Handmade Twig Ring And Other Jewelry Online
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
7. Shell Cordovan And Top Leather Choices For High-quality Shoes
Author: Dan Zapatka
8. Online Stitching Services In Pune Allows To Make Your Own Fashion Statement
9. Choose The Perfect Costume For Dance Conventions
10. 5 Amazing Alternatives To The Classic French Maids Outfit
Author: Costumes Au
11. 5 Different Types Of Indian Sarees Across The Country Every Indian Woman Must Have!
Author: Aurora Rithika
12. Fashion Design Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
13. Diamond Twig Engagement Rings For Your Nature-loving Bride-to-be
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
14. Latest Leather Fashion Trends For Women
Author: Ross Barkely
15. Adapt The Latest Trends Through Online Shopping Fashion Websites
Author: Sneha Nikam