ALL >> General >> View Article
Fiberglass Frp Blower Fans
Total Articles: 50
CB Blower FRP Pressure Blowers are fabricated of polyester resin based FRP , while wheels are made of vinyl ester resin FRP to allow for more strength. 316 stainless steel, or Hastelloy C-276 alloy wheel and shaft assemblies are available. FRP ORB self-cleaning wheel design and FRP Pressure Blower wheel design are used depending on application. Standard shafts are made of C-1040/1045 steel covered with FRP sleeve. 316 stainless steel shafts are optional. Inlet/outlet flange drilling is according to ANSI 125/150 bolt pattern, or Voluntary Product Standard PS15-69. Neoprene gasketing with Teflon Shaft Seal, or Viton seal element in FRP casing is provided where low leakage is desired.
FRP Pressure Blowers are designed for highly corrosive application to handle acid vapors, and organic and inorganic chemical fumes that are highly corrosive to metal at temperatures up to 250 F. Applications include scrubber systems, odor control systems in wastewater treatment plants, laboratory exhaust systems, metal finishing and chemical-process industries. Fiber-reinforced-plastic pressure blowers are made from chemical grade polyester or vinyl ester resins and reinforced with glass or fiber. Additional surface veil is available depending on the application. Capacity range of FRP Pressure Blowers is from 0 to 8,000 CFM and static pressure range is up to 40” WG.
Fiberglass Pressure Blower Accessories include outlet flanged wafer-type damper, made of FRP; inlet vane damper in FRP construction; companion flange with collar in FRP construction; unitary base available with spring or rubber-in-shear RIS isolators ; drain and plug threaded FRP drain with PVC plug; inspection port ; surface veil provided in compliance with ASTM D 4167; all-vinyl ester airstream ; graphite impregnation to control static electricity; adjustable motor bases ; OSHA Guards and Motor weather cover; drive components ; VFD duty high efficiency motors ; and others.
Teflon Impregnated Flexible Connectors to isolate FRP pressure blower and to allow for mis-alignment of piping.
FRP Blower Silencers are offered as inlet and discharge silencers with FRP sound absorbing elements. 304, 316 stainless steel options are available as well.
Controls and drives: variable frequency drives (VFD), magnetic motor starters, are available in NEMA 1, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4 enclosure, as well as complete set of electrical components for x-proof applications.
For additional information please refer to http://cbblower.com/custserv.html
Industrial Equipment Designer
CB Blower Co.
General Articles1. Ledger Nano S Support Phone Number @+1.866.967.8749 Ledger Nano S Support Phone Number
2. It Is A Great Website For Quality Backlinks
3. Important Factors To Consider Before Buying A Golf Villa At Mysore Road
4. Choosing Compatible Tikka Stocks
Author: Justin Juarez
5. Motivational Whatsapp Your Personal Keynote Speaker
Author: Shivam Verma
6. Rely On Reputable Forex Brokers For Best Profit Chances In Market
Author: Joyce Shen
7. How To Create Item Organization And Inventory Organization?
8. Career Options In Banking
Author: Karan Singh
9. How B2b Inbound Marketing Techniques Will Help You Achieve Prominent Position
Author: Andy Alagappan
10. Reason To Choose Concrete Swimming Pool Finishes
Author: Donald Byron
11. Reasons To Go For Troubled Teens Programs
Author: DISCOVERY RANCH
12. Selenium Training In Chennai
13. What All You Can Get From Aws Architect Training Program?
14. An Effective Guide To Choose An Important Java Training Institute
Author: Reshmi Agarwal
15. Most Useful Facts Pdt Treatment In Sta Rosa Laguna
Author: yancy oliveros