ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Get Into A Long Lasting Relationship Now And Avoid Being Single
Total Articles: 102
Have you ever tried so hard to be happy for other people at their weddings and tried to be happy when you hear yet another of your friends are getting engaged, while you are still single and haven’t found the right person?
Have you ever felt that you have tried everything, met everyone, yet still haven’t met someone who wants to share their future with you?
Have you ever asked yourself, when is it my turn to fall in love? When is it my turn to find Mr Right or Miss Right? When is it my turn to be in a relationship?
Let me share with you my story. I started dating since I was a teenager. I had a few short term relationships and never felt that it would be hard to meet someone. As I grew up, my boyfriends changed according to the person that I was at that time.
My Singleville journey started with an ex-boyfriend’s encouraging words, “I like having a girlfriend, but I don’t like you”.
What did I do that was so bad, that someone enjoyed just having a girlfriend but did not like the person that I was.
Was I really that bad of a person?
Entering Singleville can sometimes be as single as having that one heart breaking incident that pushes you into living a life of being single and feeling like you will be single forever. If you have ever:
1. Constantly thought about whether or not to be in a relationship or just stay single forever,
2. Lived in isolation and even though you hate being lonely, you are getting used to it
3. Worried that you will never have your fairy-tale ending
4. Become overly obsessed with something such as work, alcohol or constantly trying to “improve” yourself,
5. Thought you saw signs that the other person was interested only to find out that they were not,
6. Been obsessed with fixing the other person, or
7. Felt like you were going to give up on relationship
Then you know what I mean when I say living in Singleville. However, what I need you to understand is that you are not “Single”, you are just currently in Singleville.
Singleville is a place you go to when you are not dating someone. Singleville is a place you go to when you are feeling really terrible and depressed when you are not dating someone. It is just a place and it is not you.
The reason why many Singlevillians stay single for a long period of time is because the longer you stay in Singleville, the more comfortable you will find it.
Singleville is a cycle. Anytime we feel rejected, hurt, used or cheated on, we go to Singleville. Singleville becomes a comforting place because it allows you to understand why you are single again.
Finally, after many years, I am now out of Singleville and I am in a great relationship. I have realised that it is not that challenging to get out of Singleville.
Are you ready to leave Singleville? Then let me share with you how I did it. All you need is to understand the cycle of Singleville and know the steps to get out. It is easy and requires a little time.
Find out more in my E-Book, “When is it My Turn: Understanding Singleville and Getting the Hell Out”. This is a must read if you are ready to set yourself free from Singleville and learn how to meet and attract the man of woman of your dreams.
Are you ready?
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 2018 Mobile Apps Ux Trends, Tips And A Little Bit More
Author: Oleksiy Kuryliak
2. Few Expert-recommended Tips For A Better Food And Beverage Social Media Plan
Author: Lee Wood
3. Seven Monies Services Limited
4. Healthcare Software Plays A Main Role In Running Hospitals
Author: James Blake
5. Being A Perfect Android Developer
Author: Eldon Broady
6. How To Activate Mcafee Subscription And Redeem Mcafee Retail Card?
Author: James Enrique
7. Photogrammetry: Latest Technology To Create Maps Using Drones?
8. Web Development Company | Website Development Service
Author: Rajeev mishra
9. Are You Facing Network Problems With Your Mobile Phone Get Solution
Author: Natasa Suri
10. Why Ps4 Greatest Game Console Forever?
Author: PS4 Repair
11. Nokia Cracked Screen Repair In The Uk
12. Samsung Galaxy S4 Lcd Screen Replacement In The Uk
13. 3 Real World Advantages Of Blockchain Smart Contracts
14. Software Bugs - How To Avoid?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
15. Hdcvi Camera Systems Redefining The Security System In The World