ALL >> Health >> View Article
Provide A Significant Level Of Hearing Protection
Total Articles: 475
You want to avoid at all costs the kind of situation where the speaker says, “Send reinforcements, the army is going to advance;” and the listener hears, “Send three shillings and four pence, the army is going to a dance.” It is critical that you can hear clearly what is being said to you, regardless of whether it is a face to face communication or a conversation conducted over a VOIP or even when you need to speak to someone on a mobile phone. Make sure that you choose from the most appropriate wireless professional hearing solutions.
When you need to speak to people while on the go, you naturally look for a hands-free hearing solution like on-the-ear Bluetooth headphones. On-the-ear headphones actually complement the Bluetooth technology that they use. While the Bluetooth technology allows you connectivity even if you are meters away from the source, an on-the-ear headphone allows you to take hands-free calls without requiring wires for connectivity. The sound goes out the part covering your ears like earmuffs. They can be placed in their cradle when not in use and can function as desktop speakers. If you are more into the quality of the sound, you should opt for the over-the-head headphones.
However, stereo electronic earmuffs are normally used by individuals concerned about protecting their hearing. You need hearing protection not only while on the job, but also when performing household chores like mowing the lawn, pressure cleaning, and at recreational activities like hunting or firearm shooting. Studies have indicated that an estimated ten million Americans have already suffered irreversible hearing damage from hazardous noise. Such earmuffs use directionally placed stereo microphones to block out harmful incoming loud noises like jack hammers, machine presses, gun shots, and Hilti powder-actuated tools. The Howard Leight Electronic Earmuff has a hearing protection rating of 22db which means harmful sounds up to 100db are cut down to a consistent 82db.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat