ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
The Everyday Carry Knife And Other Essentials For Your Bug Out Bag
Total Articles: 9
Every day preparedness is a basic fundamental of survival. Humans have been practicing preparedness for thousands of years and it is common.
Some essentials that you will certainly want to keep handy in order to be more fully prepared include the following.
An everyday carry knife should be convenient, accessible and kept in good working order. Keeping your knives blade sharp is simple to do and will only take about 15 minutes a week. Your knife should be a first line utility and second line of defense. If you are looking for a knife with plenty of usefulness you may be best off using a multi-tool with a knife included. These multi-tool's include screwdrivers, pliers, scissors and much more. A small swiss army knife is the most basic form, but a larger leatherman will increase the usefulness of the item.
Whether you decide to keep a small pocket flashlight or a keychain flashlight, this tool can be extremely helpful in any number of scenarios. Whether you are lost at night or having car problems a simple flashlight can be an incredibly useful tool. In the event of your car breaking down, you can use the flashlight to signal other drivers that you are in distress. Car repairs at night are near impossible without some light to see what you are doing. A flashlight is also a great basic safety measure in suburban areas.
A Basic First Aid Kit
Keep a small kit that includes bandages, neosporin and antiseptic wipes. Accidents happen and having something to clean a cut or wound can prevent infection. Additionally, it is very much socially unacceptable to have blood on you whether it is yours or another persons. If you don't want to be ostracized by the public then keep yourself clean and any cuts or wounds covered.
Nothing speaks like cold hard cash. Keeping just a few bills in your wallet can come in handy in hundreds of situations. Whether you are stuck on the side of the road or just traveling in a remote area, cash speaks and its nearly universally accepted. While credit or debit cards are convenient they are also harder for people to process and only registered vendors are able to accept them. Keep a $10 or $20 bill on you just in case of an emergency.
This is a very basic list of items that you should keep on your person in order to stay prepared.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Why It’s Time To Change Your Daily Milk Brand
Author: Sunny Sharma
2. Purchasing Gold Or Diamond Jewelries – Few Important Tips For Buyers
Author: Bryan Gentles
3. Why Are African Fabrics Trending Nowadays?
Author: anil kumar
4. Elegant Las Vegas Wedding Lightning Solutions
Author: Elizabeth Martin
5. Led Traffic Light Controls – Need Of The Hours
Author: Joolbin Duan
6. Led Countdown Timers Improve Safety & Reduce Unwanted Behaviors Of Drivers
Author: Joolbin Duan
7. You Need To Detox Samui For A Healthy Lifestyle
8. 5 Simple Ways To Make The Home A Cosy & Relaxing Like A Cocoon
Author: Jordan Allan
9. Diyas- The Ever Glowing Source Of Peace And Brightness
Author: Daniel Bennett
10. Quality Of Beach Cover Ups For Attractive Look
11. T-shirt Printing Services For Your Printed T-shirt Needs
Author: Gordon Garvin
12. How To Care For Silver Cuff Jewelry
Author: Shelley Enterprises
13. Hunting Essentials
Author: Richard L. Hollars
14. Buy Beautiful Ladies Fashion Jewelry Online
15. Why We Need To Emphasis On Jute Bag Manufacture Industry.
Author: Srimanta Koley