ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Is Word Press A Good Choice As A Government Content Management System?
Total Articles: 14
Word Press actually does make an ideal government content management system because it is already being used heavily at multiple levels of government. With government agencies looking to power their blogs, intranets and websites with low-cost and scalable open source solutions, there has been a dramatic rise in the adoption and growth of Word Press.
At various levels of government, Word Press is now being assessed by technologists as a replacement for legacy content management systems. Thus, in the coming years, a continued acceleration in the growth of Word Press in government can be expected to be seen. Word Press has a Terms of Service agreement that is federal-compatible, which means that it becomes easier and quicker to buy services from WordPress.com.
Who Is Using Word Press In The Government?
The use of Word Press has been adopted by dozens of government agencies to power their blogs and sub-agency websites, as well as their CMS. Word Press is also heavily in use for internal collaboration and communications. After the release of the Digital Government Strategy by President Osama, affordable, extensive and scalable open source software with a robust community of designers, developers and engineers heavily documenting and supporting them are being sought out by agencies.
Word Press is currently in use by government agencies, such as Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Environmental Protection Agency, NASA, United States Army and the White House.
Why Use Word Press as A CMS in web development company ?
The fact that Word Press comes in the form of a CMS that is ready-to-use right out of the box is one of its greatest advantages. In case more complex approach is required for a project, custom plugging can be integrated with the core Word Press software as a result of which custom solutions can be easily built out. CBS Local, CNN, the New York Times and Washington Post are some of the companies where Word Press is currently being used as a full content management system.
Is Word Press Secure For A Government Website?
Word Press is extremely secure and some of the most highly-trafficked and largest websites on the planet are being powered by it. Indeed, it is possible to encounter security issues and vulnerabilities as with any other CMS. However, that may only happen if up-to-date best practices are not being followed by developers or if a third-party that is not properly optimized is managing the server setup. When a full optimized Word Press install is being run, the website will be running safe, scalable and secure software. With each passing day, Word Press is only improving and its functionality continues to increase, which makes it even more preferable as a government content management system.
Web Design Articles1. Importance Of Website Development Is A Necessity For Business
Author: Kartik Kumar
2. Wordpress Företagshemsida
Author: Wordpress Företagshemsida
3. 4 Key Advantages Of Choosing Custom Web Application Development Services
Author: Divya Sharma
4. Promote Your Brand Online With Excellent Web Design By Word Press Development Company India
Author: Ashutosh Tiwari
5. Role And Importance Of A Website In Business Development At Present Times
Author: Glenn Arnold
6. Decisions That Could Be Powerful Enough For Expanding Your Business Globally
Author: Glenn Arnold
7. A Secured Way To Develop And Expand Your Business Across The Globe
Author: Glenn Arnold
8. Tricks To Get Familiar With The Best Site Developers Online
Author: Louis Harris
9. Web Design Agency Dubai Is Your One Stop Shop To Make Successful Business Presence Online
Author: 1CallGroup Solutions
10. Enlighten Your Business With Creative Web Design
Author: Marsweb solution
11. 5 Website Design Tips To Create A Visual Treat
Author: Michael Clark
12. Uship Clone Script Help You To Find The Right Way For Your Online Business Portal
Author: sawati rawat
13. Pros & Cons Of Using Magento As Your E-commerce Platform
Author: Mahendra Raulo
14. Boost Your Brand’s Social Visibility
Author: Swastik Singh
15. How To Select The Smartest Mobile App Developers For Your Brand
Author: Rony Sneijder