ALL >> Legal >> View Article
How To Choose A Right Visa Regional Center?
Total Articles: 136
This program is availed by opulent retirees and those parents who want to secure their children’s future through investment. An EB-5 investor’s goal is either for capital investment or for obtaining the green card. To achieve success, the applicant must move further with caution and try to collect sufficient information about the EB-5 investment vehicle by conducting proper due diligence.
Choosing a right visa regional center is however, a daunting task. In frequent cases, the foreign investors do not have sufficient knowledge about genuine regional centers. They even lack in information sources to seek advice for the relevant matter. The experienced immigration attorneys guide their clients for selecting right visa regional center. However, these attorneys are neither investment advisors, nor brokers/dealers; by profession. An industry of EB-5 counselors has come up with the goal of providing suggestions and advice for regional centers. Their common target is to provide a detailed comparison highlighting strengths and weaknesses, helping the investor to make a right decision. Here are few suggestions about how to evaluate and select a regional center:
Although outstanding performance doesn’t guarantee potential success, it definitely indicates victory. There are a handful of regional centers having more than 1800 approvals. USCIS is currently not tracking the performance of each regional center, but it will be tracking it from the forthcoming year.
Next concern is to measure the capabilities of the regional center for selling the investments, the number of investors it attracts every month, the country in which it is achieving success and is active.
The team managing the project:
The investment you made might be in danger if the management team is unable to accomplish the project. You also need to consider your partner’s experience in handling multi-million dollar projects and the number of projects accomplished by him/her in the past. Make sure that the regional center is well versed with the EB-5 investor program and recognizes the vitality of the project completion and securing jobs.
Evaluate the strategies for creating employment opportunities. You need to analyze whether the economic strategy used by the center to forecast the job is viable or no.
If you are looking for professional immigration attorneys in United States then you can go through the website americanrcg.com and contact the team for visa consultation. It offers a range of immigration consulting to the clients including EB-5 visa matters. You may visit the website mentioned above to have a quick look on the regional centers and services offered by the firm. You may also seek advice from the experienced team of American Regional Center which is headed by Gonzalo Lopez-Jordan and Mr. Steed. The well managed team of American Regional Center is dedicated to address all the concerns and serve you with quality service.
Legal Articles1. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
3. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
4. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
5. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
6. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
7. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
8. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
9. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
10. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer
11. Choose Best Law Firm For Tough Legal Problem
12. Points To Keep In Mind Before Hiring A Car Accident Attorney
13. The Biggest Myth About Family Law Attorney Exposed
Author: V. Wayne Ward
14. Defective Seat Belts:how An Attorney Can Help You
15. Different Type Of Legal Services Are Provided By Lexlords
Author: Lex Lords