ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Online Verses Offline Car Insurance In India
Total Articles: 108
With the rising number of online services, most customers like to buy health insurance online. It is definitely different than the traditional way of buying a policy and hence people are advised to understand the benefits and limitations of both modes well enough before choosing.
Whether you have a 2-wheeler, 4-wheeler or a commercial vehicle, car insurance is designed to financially support you against damage to the vehicle, third party legal liability, third party injury, etc. There are comprehensive policies that include towing assistance, co-passenger cover, theft cover and fire or other disasters cover.
Benefits: Most players in Indian car insurance industry have their online portals that make the purchase more convenient, faster and easier. You can find insurance company websites, online insurance broker websites and online insurance comparison sites. In the offline car insurance market, there are agents, brokers and insurance companies. However, most insurance agents can offer personal support during the entire process including registration, renewal and claiming.
Limitations: If you buy car insurance via an agent, broker or insurance company, the process is lengthy, tiring, boring and time consuming. However, agent or broker, the mandatory middle man in the offline insurance world is a lot more valuable as support for renewals, claim applications and follow ups. Customers are relatively uninformed with the claim process and legal limitations. That’s where these experts are available and offer you dependable and factual information.
Company portals can be confusing and misleading to a lot of first timers. The industry jargon might seem unfamiliar. If the claim is rejected, you would be in no position to peruse this issue further, in spite of having infrastructure support for the same. You wouldn’t understand the technical jargons and solve the issue satisfactorily enough to get claimed amount. Without these problems, online car insurance process remains the best possible option for the most customers. Remember that the convenience and ease of access provided by the online medium is unmatched by no other.
Detailed analysis of online and offline facilities would suggest that you should use any third party car insurance broker who can offer you online as well as offline support as they identify the best auto insurance policy for your vehicle. The offline support, though may not be needed at the point of purchase, it would still be useful while receiving the due claim, getting “No Claim Bonus” or cashless claim at several motor garages.
Author Bio :- The author is a seasoned writer on finance topics, and her articles help readers more efficiently manage money matters. She writes about a variety of topics covering personal loan, car insurance, home insurance, health insurance, travel insurance etc.
Insurance Articles1. Infoglobaldata Launches Accurate And Verified Database Of 128,132 Insurance Agents Email List
Author: Mark Griffith
2. Why Your Parents Need A Separate Health Insurance Plan
Author: Willie Gunn
3. Professional Mortgage Loan Advisors Can Help You Choose The Best Deal Suitable For Your Financial Ne
4. Select The Best Personal Loan In Pakistan
Author: Muhammad Waqar Asghar
5. 5 Tips From Miami Nationwide Auto Insurance Providers
6. Things To Know About Travel Insurance An Effortless Way To Safeguard Your Trip
Author: James felix
7. Top 5 Tips To Compare Funeral Insurance Rates
Author: Funeral Insurance NZ
8. Property Insurance Claims New Jersey: Areas To Cover And Points To Note
9. Ambulance Cover In Australia | Ambulance Insurance | Iselect
10. Overseas Visitor Cover In Australia | Visitor Insurance | Iselect
11. An Affordable Auto Insurance California Leads To A Secure Future
12. Road Rash: 10 Random Car Facts You Didn't Know
Author: Pranavi Jain
13. 5 Tips On Reducing Auto And Boat Insurance Premiums
14. Private Health Patients Have Waiting Lists Half The Length Of The Public System
15. Important Considerations To Review Before Purchasing A Covered California Insurance Plan
Author: Sandra Pianalto