ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Configuring A Linksys Admin Router
Total Articles: 51
If you have purchased a new Linksys wireless router, then you have to setup the router completely in your home and if you want to place this to your office well before you try to access the internet over the network. The important thing you need to do it carefully while installing the router is to fill the Linksys Admin credentials in the required fields. It is required to fill to be sure about the entire protection with the device, and you need to get the code and place it in the safe place also.
What Is It?
The Linksys administrator provide you a code that will help you to get into the admin panel of the router. The account should be always operated by a person or the person who is looking the issues of the network. All the time, the Admin account information is not needed apart from the first time of configuration of the router.
At the time of set up of the router, you are asked to sign in as the admin panel of the router. In that situation, You have to fill the default admin code at that time, as you get the new brand router of Linksys.With that device, you will be provided username and password and that is feeded in the device at the time of manufacturing by the company, by which you will able to get into admin panel of the router for the first time
The default login details for the Linksys wireless router device, may be for the Linksys wireless broadband router or DSL router that will be the particular for model and type.
• Your router is Linksys EtherFast Wired/DSL LAN router, the admin credentials will be Administrator only.
• Your router is Linksys BEFW11S4 or the Linksys WRT54G, then the code for the admin panel will be “admin”. Both these types don’t need password when they are signin for the first time.
• And if you are having Linksys Comcast routers, then the username is “Comcast” and the password is 1234.
Though, if you any other model apart from the listed above, then you need to fill the credentials that are provided to you with the router device.You can even contact to the customer service, if you have misplace the credentials.
When you set up the Linksys wireless router in your system and also created the internet network successfully, you will then have to feed the Linksys admin details into the computer. Now you will be redirected to the setup process page of the router that provides you the option to select which router device in the place you want to connect in the network for sharing purpose. It is on you to change the user credentials. Anyways, it is not mandatory to change it even.
Acetecsupport in an independent technical support provider for Linksys Router Setup related problems including Wi-Fi setup, configuration, security, and upgrade etc. If you are looking for Linksys router Support, You can reach online technical support at their Toll Free No 1-800-296-4296 For US/CA.
Computers Articles1. To Know More About Seo & Why Is It Important?
2. How Scada Systems Have Become Ubiquitous In Real Life?
Author: Archer Finch
3. Today's Scada Hmi Includes Even More Symbols And Animations
Author: Archer Finch
4. Manage Your Mailbox With Ease
Author: Online PC Support
5. Windows Update Error Log
6. Microsoft Issues Advisory To Office Users After Fancy Bear Attacks
7. David Samson: A Freelance Software Developer Who Takes Care Of All Your Software Development Needs
8. Cyber Security And The Emerging Security Threats
Author: Megan Darcy
9. Going Paperless Has Some Real Advantages
10. How To Host A Website ?
11. Manage Your Website With A Secure Server- Word Press Hosting..!!
Author: Manage your website with a Secure Server- Word Pre
12. How To Activate Your Mcafee Card Services- A Step Towards Cyber Security
13. New Attack Method Delivers Malware Via Mouse Hover
14. What Is The Best Website Design Company?
Author: Teclick Solutions
15. Apple Tech Support Number| 1-844-296-4279| Get Apple Support| Apple Support|technical Support Review