ALL >> Business >> View Article
Inventor And Inventhelp Client Designs Winterized Solar Panel - Inventhelp Inventions
Total Articles: 13
"As a registered electrician, I've done numerous installations of solar panels," said an inventor from Norwood, Ontario, Canada. "Many of these panels become non-functional due to accumulated snow and ice, so I decided to design a solution to this problem."
The FIRE WIRE provides protection against snow and ice in order to maintain functionality and optimizes efficiency. It eliminates the need to climb onto a roof and clear away snow/ice manually, as well as promotes convenience and safety. Easy to use and producible in different sizes and versions, the panel is ideal for both residential and commercial structures, as well as green enthusiasts.
The original design was submitted to the Toronto office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 12-TOR-8985, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at InventHelp Inventions .
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth