ALL >> Service >> View Article
Positive Displacement Pd Pressure Blower
Total Articles: 57
PD Blowers deliver up to 15,000 SCFM of uncontaminated, oil free gas flow at up to 18 PSIG pressure, or from 30” to 0” Hg vacuum. Typical applications include air conveying and palletizing, kiln curing and drying, product sterilizing and heating, sparging of liquids; in steam generators, air-water separators, aerators; for soil remediation, agitation, flotation, vacuum technologies, and all applications requiring medium pressure, or vacuum.
Rotary Lobe blowers are available with cast, or fabricated steel casing enclosing Two-lobe, or Tri-lobe rotors synchronized by timing gears. ANSI class 125/150, or DIN, ISO flanges are standard. All PD pumps are available in horizontal, or vertical airflow orientation. Slinger Oil Seals in splash oil lubricating sump compartment and air seals in piston/lobe compartment are standard. Average design life is 100,000 hours.
PD blower packages are supplied on unitary base of standard or isolation type with spring or RIS rubber-in-share vibration isolators. Power transmission is implemented by V-Belt Drives complete with V-belts, adjustable or constant speed sheaves and pulleys, QD-bushings, and motor slide bases; or by direct drive coupling. Motors are of High Efficiency design, controlled by Variable Frequency Drives. OSHA Belt Guard and OSHA Coupling Guard are standard.
Expansion Joints, Flexible Connectors and Compression Couplings isolate PD pump to allow for thermal expansion and mis-alignment of piping. Flexible hose of flanged / slip-on-clamped type is used for up to 5” Sch. 40 pipes. Single-Arch Expansion Joint is for flanged connections. Compression Couplings allow for limited thermal expansion.
Pressure / Vacuum Relief Valves are of spring loaded type kunkle valve, and weighted type. These safety valves set-up point of operation for PD system and bleed-off to prevent over-pressurization, or relief vacuum.
Inline Check Valves direct airflow or vacuum in one direction only and prevent back flow in PD system.
Pressure / Vacuum Controls include differential pressure gauge up to 15 PSIG, vacuum gauge from 30” to 0” Hg, temperature gauge, gauge snubber to reduce pressure pulsation, and .25” pet-cock valve to isolate the gauge.
PD Blower Silencers are offered as inlet and discharge silencers of Chamber Type, Chamber Absorptive Type, and Absorptive Type. Sound Enclosures are custom made based on application requirements.
Inlet Filters are offered with wire-mesh oil wetted (multi-wash), high efficiency ultra-synthetic (polyester, washable), or paper (thrown away) media. Controls included Differential Filter Pressure Gauge used as Filter Restriction Indicator. Filter casing is available as open flange design, hooded design, or combined filter-silencer assembly. In-line filters are custom.
Controls: VFD drives, Across-the-Line Starters, Flow-Pressure-Meters - complete control system supplied in NEMA 1, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4 enclosure.
For additional information please refer to http://www.canadablower.com/index.html
Canadian air systems engineer
Service Articles1. How To Select Ceramic Tiles And Ceramic Machinery Manufacturers
Author: John Watson
2. A Quick Look At Tamarind Global & Its Corporate Event Solutions
Author: Rohit Tigga
3. All You Should Know About Replacement Of Car Registration
Author: ABA Auto Registration
4. 3 Points That Make “tamarind Global An Undisputed Player Of Global Event Management Industry
Author: Rohit Tigga
5. Painting Contractors, Local Interior Exterior Painters And House Paint - Danbury
Author: Mario Couto
6. Professional Cleaning Services, Cleaning Supplies And Carpet Deep Spring Cleaners - Ca
Author: Daniel Flores
7. Office Cleaning – Let The Professionals To Handle This Big Mission
Author: Cassie Smitty
8. Why Should You Opt For A Professional Furnace Repair Service?
9. Buying The Necessary Garden Supplies To Maintain Your Garden In Good Shape
Author: Huia Moffat
10. Outsource Standard Engineering Services
Author: Shashank Vaidya
11. Best Range Rover Service Center In Dubai
Author: Land Max Auto
12. Inspection Of Shop Front Breakdown And Their Repairing
Author: Grace Smith
13. Shift Your Workplace With The Best Moving Services In Usa
Author: John Brown
14. How To Lessen Extra Luggage During Relocation
Author: Rajesh Kumar
15. Verdek - Your Solution To Scarce Electric Car Charging Stations