ALL >> Business >> View Article
Casting Is Most Often Used For Making Complex Shapes
Total Articles: 63
What is die casting molds?
Die casting is a manufacturing process which put metal liquid into one space, in the condition of high pressure and high speed, get out the metal part after cooling.
Casting is most often used for making complex shapes that would be otherwise difficult or uneconomical to make by other methods.
What is casting molds feature?
Casting molds has 2 features: 1. high speed 2.high pressure.
As we know, high speed and high pressure are do need in the process of metal filling forming the space. And this is also the biggest difference between die casting molds and injection molds. Usually, when casting, the pressure will be from 20-200mpa,
The maximum will be 500mpa. The speed can be 0.5-120m/s. of course; the result will be different when the product has different thickness.
What is casting molds application?
Casting is one of most advanced metal forming process.
It is way to achieve less cutting and none cutting in process stage.
It is better to avoid a lot of human job.
Die casting production has been widely used in various industries. According to the technical requirements, the casting material can be reasonably selected in order to meet the strength and hardness, and achieve the required specifications. Die casting production is mainly used in aircraft, cars, ships, machinery, home appliances, household hardware, office supplies.
However, compare with injection molds we still find some difficulties and shortness of die casting molds.
1. It is easy to have bubble and affect the quality when applying the general die casting method.
2. The parts from die casting molds can't meet the needs of high strength mechanism design
3. Because of no heat treatment for the metal product, it affect the application range of die casting molds.
4. Caompared with injection molds it¡¯s high cost will not be suitable for small batch production.
There are many kinds of die casting molds. Casting molds consist of moving side and fixing side. It is very similar with injection molds.
Moving side will fix on moving platen of casting machines. on the contrary, fixing side is opposite. We have made some aluminum die casting molds for AUTO customers before and collect some detail design and information’s.
If you are interested in die casting molds or you have any similar project about
Casting molds and casting machines. Please feel free to contact us.
This article is written by Sarah Norris about DIE CASTING SOLUTION, which is a leading Die Casting Mould Manufacture Company provides die casting service, Die Casting Moulds, Die Casting Machine, Die Casting Tools in China, and Die Casting Mould with high quality at a best and reasonable price. For more, Visit http://www.diecastingsolution.com/ .
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help