ALL >> Health >> View Article
Practical Tips That Work To Avert Early Aging
Total Articles: 6
Youth is synonymous with beauty and and a young-looking skin is one of its greatest assets. We need to maintain the youthfulness of our skin in order to preserve our beauty and appeal. We need these to boost our confidence and self-esteem.
Here are some of the ways you can do to avert early aging:
1. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Living on fresh fruits and veggies is a sure way to get your body loaded with with vitamin C, selenium, zinc, and beta carotene. These are substances that play a big role in your body's efficient production of collagen, a substance that works to keep your skin firm and wrinkle-free. Fruits and vegetables are also a rich source of anti-oxidants that protect you against the harmful effects of free radicals - a key player in the aging process.
2. Avoid the damaging rays of the sun.
The sun is a great source of energy-giving vitamin D that helps to keep us strong, but too much of it can cause damage to your skin. The sun is actually the culprit for most of your damaged and wrinkled skin. You should extend the youthfulness of your skin by avoiding the harmful rays of the sun which usually occur between 10 AM and 3 PM.
If you are engaged in an activity that exposes you to the sun's ultraviolet rays, you should keep your skin protected by wearing a wide-brimmed hat and long-sleeved clothes. You should also cover your exposed skin with sunscreen that has a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15.
3. Stop Smoking.
Smoking is one bad habit that not only affects your lungs but causes wrinkles as well. It causes early aging by decreasing the normal blood flow to your face. Some wrinkles on the face can also develop as a result of the smoker's frequent squinting to prevent smoke from getting into their eyes.
You should avoid smoking if you haven't developed the habit yet.
4. Avoid excessive alcohol intake.
Alcohol is another guilty party for the occurrence of early aging. It causes dehydration and makes a person develop unhealthy eating and sleeping habits. These can deprive you of the fluids, nutrients, and rest that your body needs to preserve the glow of your skin.
5. Avoid stressful situations.
Stress is one factor that can deprive you of sleep, appetite and relaxed state. Stress shows on your face, and if you keep it for so long, it can make you look years older that your real age.
6. Minimize running as an exercise.
Running can help to improve circulation and oxygen supply of the body, but when done in excess, it can cause more free radical damage and it pulls your facial skin down to makes it sag, giving you what beauty experts call the "runner's face." You should put your running exercise to a minimum if you are serious about keeping your facial skin firm and beautiful.
These are some of the most important factors that can help you maintain that skin that can make you look younger.
Pamela Cobb is a skincare expert with over 8 years experience in the health and beauty industry. Through blogging, she aims to share her expertise, knowledge and experience in skincare to beauty-conscious men and women today. She recommends that you drop by at Heberdavis website to know more about skin care clinic Sydney.
Health Articles1. In Choosing A General Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Alternative Medication- A Better Way Of Medication
Author: Bhavesh Desai
3. Types Of Shoulder And Knee Pain
Author: Mahesh Singh`
4. Infertility And Pcos Problems That You Need To Sort Out
Author: Swati Desai
5. Hipaa Compliant Medical Patient Release Forms - Cakeintake
Author: Cake Intake
6. Small Male Organ Coupling: Working Around The Size Issue
Author: John Dugan
7. Medical Conditions In Which Cerebral Palsy Treatment Becomes Essential
Author: Nupur Jha
8. Excel Family Dental - Root Canal Retreatment
Author: Heidi Huang
9. Choose The Right Home Gym In Kelowna
Author: Dennis Ritchie is the author of this article
10. Best Mass Gaining Dietary Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
11. Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy You Need To Know About
Author: Nupur Jha
12. Pcos – Awareness , Symptoms And Treatment.
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
13. Defy The Inevitable Process Of Skin Aging And Discoloration
Author: Rutuja Gupta
14. Breast Enlargement Surgery For An Attractive Body!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
15. Buy Siemens Hearing Aids In Kolkata At Best Price