ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
When Do You Wear A Scarf?
Total Articles: 2
A scarf can be worn all year round. Quite a few people think, “when can I wear my scarf?”, There is no occasion for it as long as it is appropriate to your outfit, to the occasion, to the weather conditions and your mood conditions.
1. Plain Outfit
If you are wearing a subtle, plain outfit, you can spice it up with a colourful silk scarf. Especially in winters, a silk scarf can make any garment look vibrant.
2. Fed Up of Routine
You really maybe tired looking at the same purse you carry everyday. It can be a headache to change your purses everyday and shift all your stiff into the new one. Why not wrap a scarf around your purse? It will work as a very unique and attractive accessory.
3. When You Want To Keep Your Neck and Shoulders Warm
A silk scarf or a cashmere-silk wrap are your best friends when the weather is cooling down. They will keep your neck and shoulders warm all year round: perfect in the winter when the wind is chilly, in the spring or in the fall when mornings and evenings are still cool, and in the summer when entering a room with air conditioning can turn your day into a nightmare!
4. When You Are Feeling Feminine
We all have our own style. If you want to add a dash of femininity to a casual look to create a contrast, a silk scarf is the best option. We all know the power of femininity.
5. Look Taller
Two things can make you look tall-A scarf and high heels. You can either wear a square scarf folded diagonally into a band or a long pashmina. These are fantastic ways to lengthen and slim the silhouette.
6. When Attending a Formal Event
Have to attend a black tie event or a business meeting, pick a scarf. You can pick something simple and appropriate, such as a tie in a silk scarf around your neck or shoulders, around your hat or your purse.
7. To Hide Some Flaws
Upper arms and neck are sensitive body parts that reveal the age of a woman. The two options to hide these flaws are wear turtle necks or long sleeves or a scarf. You can wrap it around your shoulders or fold it in a triangle and wear it to the front of your neck. Hide your flaws with elegance.
Have you wondered what will go with a round neckline. To solve this problem, we have explained the twisty scarf loop. A staple in any woman’s wardrobe, the round neckline is classic and universally flattering and a knock out scarf is fantastic to go with it.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca