ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Vietnamese Dong Vs. Australian Dollar
Total Articles: 5
Recently, the Australian Dollar and Vietnamese Dong exchange rate was such that an Australian Dollar can purchase 19400 Dong. This shows that it is not the better time for Australians to invest in this currency. Even though, this is the case people from different countries of the world consider the purchase of Dong to be an investment. This is more prevalent in the current circumstances, where the China is emerging as the world power and the country has the responsibility to feed and supply the starving north. The young and literate people of Vietnam are paid less as compared to China’s working population. Vietnam is exporting agricultural products and raw materials and the country’s oil exportation is also increasing due to its recent economic expansion.
Vietnam has recently made an entry to the World Trade Organization and this entry clearly specifies that the country can now compete with many other export-oriented nations. With many uncertainties prevailing in the country, it is still turning out to be difficult for Dong to compete with Australian Dollar. But, Vietnam has experienced a recent shift from a planned economy to a socialist-oriented economy, which use both indicative and directive planning. The nation has also embraced solar energy as it is located in such high levels to get direct sunlight.
When will Dong be revalued? Similar to the New Iraqi Dinar, it is expected that the Vietnam Dong will increase in value as the currency has been troubled for so long. It is true that it cannot happen all of a sudden overnight. But, it is predicted by experts that there will surely be an increase in its value. The government will show interest in revaluing its currency when the country becomes more prominent on the international stage. The revaluation will happen when one or two Dong matches one to two Australian and American Dollars and European Euro. When this takes place, the currency will turn out to be a magnet for foreign investors as the value will naturally increase.
How to buy Dong? So, if you have decided to purchase Dong, just because of the great hope that the value of this currency will surely increase in the near future. Now, you might have a question as how to buy Vietnam Dong? Here is the answer:
There are websites providing the opportunity to buy Vietnam Dong and so you can conveniently place your orders and can get the fresh uncirculated currencies to your home.
Are you looking to purchase vnd, then have a look at Buyvnd.com. It is the best online source to buy vietnam dong which is benificial for investors, collectors and travelers. For more details, please do visit us.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help