ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
How To Dress Up When Going On A Date With A Hot Girl?By Expert Author: Rosina Ricci
Most men may have brawn and muscle, but sadly there fashion sense is down in the doldrums. By default, men have a weird sense of fashion or no sense at all. So, they often end up making goof-ups while going out on a date with a chic. Sadly, they end up losing the girl and have no clue as to where they went wrong, since they mostly suffer from the delusion that they are looking their best. There is a difference between going out with friends and going out with a girl for a date. It is okay to slip into jerseys and T-shirts and sports shoes or sneakers when you are out for an unromantic outing. But when you are out there to impress, you have to wear what girls like and not what you (most men) like.
First and foremost, run through the collections of latest fashion on Angelos Frentzos and fill your wardrobe with some good ones. Do make sure that you have at least 2-3 top-class shirts for such occasions. Statistics show that girls like their men most when they dress up in full-sleeved shirts. But the shirt must have an impeccable look about it. So, it should be neat, clean and well-ironed. Shirts carrying crease or stains from your last outing would certainly hurt your cause. If you are not good with ironing or cleaning, just send the shirt in laundry a week before your date or ask someone in your family (possibly your sister or mother) to brighten it up for you.
You must give the shoes some bit of notice. Men usually do not care much about their footwear. The result is that they end up wearing soiled shoes with laces dangling outside or some horrible-looking sports shoes which are definitely a bad thing to wear for a date. Leather shoes work best for teaming up with full-sleeved shirts. They must be clean and well-polished. Also, if you are not too tall, it can work in your favor to buy a pair which will help you with an inch on your height. Black or brown are excellent, though you may experiment a bit on this front. You will learn with experience.
About the shirts, a black or a white has that killer instinct. Fair-toned guys can actually look amazing in a pitch black shirt. Though a classic collared shirt is still a big preference, there are various fashionable ones which are being dished out these days. Latest fashion on Angelos Frentzos collections will give you an idea about the innovative designs that are emerging these days.
Wear a pair of trousers which will go well with the shirt. Jeans can also be chosen over trousers and will lend you a cooler profile. But wearing a trouser or jeans which are too tight or too loose isn’t the best idea. Fittings matter.
About The Author:
This Article is written by Rosina Ricci on behalf of Dressspace, this is having topics on Latest fashion on Angelos Frentzos, Men Clothing Brands Online and many more for information Visit our website.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party
2. Don't Risk The Inconvenience Of Running Out Of Spare Boat Parts
Author: Boat Parts
3. Diesel Uber Chief Chronograph Quartz Dz7376 Men’s Watch|4-way Time-telling In An Affordable Package
Author: Jasson C
4. The Trending Stuff About Personalized Plastic Cups
Author: Ryan Morris
5. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Induction Cooker
6. Find Beautiful Indian Home Décor Products Online To Enrich Your Interiors
7. 7-point Guide To Buying Outdoor Pet Waste Cans And Essentials
Author: James Brown
8. Readymade The Perfect Choice For Fast Moving World
Author: Karishma Singh
9. J.springs By Seiko Automatic 21 Jewels Japan Made Beb578 Men’s Watch| Distinct Differences Breeds A
Author: Jasson C
10. How To Celebrate Valentine’s Day Bollywood Style?
11. Try Waist Trainer To Enjoy Best Results To Shape Your Body And Experience Inch Loss At The Waist
12. Devolopment Of Online Shopping - Ohoo
13. Babystitch's Snuggle Baby Blankets For Your Newborn Baby
Author: Michelle Denham
14. Affordable Men’s Undershirts –buy From Traditional Stores
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Are You Getting Close To Someone With The Longer Term Plans?