ALL >> Business >> View Article
Adept Podiatrist In Ec2
Total Articles: 1
In this article we will be challenging myths around foot care, establishing the facts. Guiding us through this maze will be Nicolas Ivanoff, a podiatrist in EC2 and proprietor of the Feet by Pody clinic.
Myth: It is good to walk barefoot.
Fact: "In my work as a podiatrist in EC2, I hear this theory quite often, but I advise my patients to only (generally) walk barefoot at home, so as to lessen the risk of catching viruses which can lead to plantar warts" says Nicolas.
Myth: Pumps and flat shoes are the healthiest forms of footwear for our feet.
Fact: "Flat shoes offer little shock absorbency and little heel support, and can strain the Achilles tendon that runs from the back of the heel, and also in the calf muscles in the back of the leg. As a podiatrist in EC2 I suggest that people wear shoes that offer some support for their feet."
Myth: Soaking your feet in vinegar will get rid of fungal infections.
Fact: "Vinegar is not a cure-all elixir, and it is not something I use in my work as a podiatrist in EC2. The best way to deal with fungal infections is to seek attention as soon as possible from a podiatrist. As a podiatrist in EC2, I'm ideally situated if you need a podiatrist in the City".
Myth: Corns on the feet can be got rid of by using scrubs and soaks.
Fact: "In my experience as a podiatrist in EC2, corns are more complicated to get rid of than by using foot scrubs. Blades and other treatments are often necessary, and these forms of treatments are often best left to a podiatrist" says Nicolas, our specialist podiatrist in EC2.
Myth: Cutting a "V-shaped notch" into a toenail will relieve the pain of ingrown toenails.
Fact: Nicolas Ivanoff, podiatrist in EC2, says "Cutting the nail does not affect the angle of the toenail growth. The nail may continue to grow downward into the skin and cutting into it in this way may cause more problems and more pain."
Myth: You can remove corns at home with blades sold over-the-counter.
Fact: Through my work as a podiatrist in EC2 I would strongly advise against this. At my clinic I use blades and a water drill to remove corns, and as a professionally-qualified podiatrist in EC2, I suggest people in the City seek advice from a qualified podiatrist in EC2 such as me.
Nicolas Ivanoff is a podiatrist in EC2; he is registered by The Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and is a member of the Society of Chiropodist and Podiatrist (MChs).
Nicolas Ivanoff is a podiatrist in EC2 with other clinics in Canary Wharf and Woolwich
To find out more about this podiatrist in EC2, please visit www.feetbypody.com or phone 07907 456 846 and 0207 099 6657. Alternatively e-mail email@example.com
Business Articles1. Extra Clothes And Sunglasses
2. Advantage Of Watching Movies Online
3. Sourcing: Development Of Supplier Processes And Techniques
4. Automatic Milk Packaging For Better Business Prospects
Author: Nichrome India Ltd
5. Godrej Alive Mulund Pre Launch Residential Project, Mumbai Thane
Author: SRK Residency
6. Paharpur 3p: The Undefeatable Giant In Flexible Packaging Industry
Author: Paharpur 3P
7. Best Flats & Apartments Deals With Godrej Alive Mulund, Thane
Author: Godrej Alive Mulund
8. The Affordable Document Management
Author: McLink Asia
9. Ways To Find Trustworthy Construction Security Manchester Companies
Author: Millennium Service Solutions
10. Digital Advertising Agency
Author: Sabrena Gartland
11. 3 Php Frameworks That Are Preferred In 2018
12. The Best Finance Course At Aafm Increased My Career Prospects For Good
Author: ponting brown
13. Affordable Vacation To African
14. Best Affordablle Featured Godrej Elements Hinjewadi Pune Viaduct With World Class Amenities
15. Reasons Why You Should Consider Omnichannel Customer Service For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi