ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why Holiday In Seychelles Islands?
Total Articles: 400
Seychelles Islands is a country with 115 islands, which are sprawled over the Indian Ocean. Located towards the south-east of Africa, this island county is a part of Madagascar. Though, there are quite a few islands nearby, Seychelles is equally beautiful and unique, making a holiday there a must. Out of these 115 islands, some still have some rare gems in the form of travel experiences. Several Seychelles tour packages include these beautiful travel attractions to add the spice to your holiday.
There are six marine national parks in these islands. Tourists can enjoy scuba diving at several unique and exciting diving spots. Exotic marine life around these islands is a part of adrenaline rushing and thrilling experiences that adventurers wait for. The marine variety and pristine waters create magnificent diving spots for first time as well as experienced divers.
Though, the typical perception of the island nation is that it is full of beaches and water sports only. However, one can assure that anyone opting for tour packages of Seychelles is that it is more than just that. For example: Any adventurer must include Morne Seychelles National Park in their itinerary. This national park has a mangrove forest with a unique ecosystem and delightful hiking trails around the highest peak in Seychelles.
Most international travellers expect a lot more on their holiday than just the natural beauty that’s inherent of the nation. They want a magical experience that sets it apart from the rest. Such kind of international travellers select Seychelles for the exceptional experiences it can offer such as the largest population of Aldabra giant tortoises, enticing and unforgettable underwater shows and one of the most exquisite parasailing adventures possible.
Last but not least, Seychelles tour packages from India include one of the most fascinating food experiences in the Indian Subcontinent. This little group of islands has several international influences to create a dynamically cuisine. French, Orient, Creole and Indian influences merge to create an unforgettable experience on the palate. In addition, they offer the most international cuisines in a fine dining experience for travellers.
So, let it all soak into one mesmerizing holiday experience for you and your loved ones. Seychelles Islands have emerged on the international travel scene with all its grace and beauty to stun and thrill travellers. As the local beauty unravels into some unique and delightful travel delights, these islands enhance the appeal into the perfect holiday for relaxation, adventure, romance or leisure.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves travelling to Seychelles on tour package from India & pursue his passion. He recently took tour package of Seychelles from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson