ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Read This Article Today: Driver Updater For Pc!
Total Articles: 167
Using Driver Detective Application in Installing a Sound Card
Before, having sound and music coming out from a PC was unheard of. Desktop computers once only produced sound from a tiny speaker that only generated beeps. However, programmers of the time exploited that small speaker to produce music from these beeps. Although, it was not enough. Therefore, leading hardware manufacturers were able to produce a sound card that can produce clearer, real-life sound with the use of loudspeakers with a standard 3.5 millimeter port.
To be able to produce sound, you need drivers to help the sound card communicate with the operating system. One of the best driver updater applications is able to automate the process the driver detection and installation. If it's your first time to install a sound card on a desktop PC, here are the steps in doing so:
1. Make sure your computer is turned off. Turn off your operating system and remove the plug from your power outlet.
2. Safety precautions should always be considered when handling PCs. Ground yourself before opening up the computer case to prevent electric shock. Use an antistatic wrist strap connected to the computer case.
3. Open the computer case and locate an available expansion slot in the motherboard. This is where you will put your new sound card.
4. Place your new sound card properly into the motherboard expansion slot. Make sure it is firmly attached.
5. You may now insert your speakers or headphones into the sound output port. For most PCs, it is colored green to distinguish from the pink and blue ones that resemble input ports.
6. Turn on your PC. If it does not boot, then your sound card was connected improperly. Otherwise, your OS will boot as usual.
7. You may notice there is no sound coming out of your speaker, since there are no drivers installed yet. Install the drivers by using the provided driver CD or using advanced driver updater software for an automated installation.
8. After a successful set up, your sound card may then be able to produce sound to your speakers. The Driver Tuner has everything! It can detect any driver that your software and hardware require. It can be purchased in a simple package which even the casual PC users can operate. Visit here to know more. http://bestdriverupdatertalksbyanthony.com/.
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson