ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Investment Strategies For Retirement
Total Articles: 2
These days, changing life styles, employment shifts, and fluctuations in the economy may have adversely affected your retirement Planning. Yet many of us still have certain preconceived ideas about the retirement phase of our lives. This vignette spotlights the gap between perception and reality that exists between current retirees and workers on the road to retirement.
When approaching the retirement years, certain questions take on paramount importance. First, barring unforeseen circumstances, how long should we expect retirement to last? Second, how can we potentially determine what this new phase of life may cost? Third, what sources of income do you anticipate having? Fourth, what Investment Management can help you pursue the goals you have for your retirement? Let’s examine these questions one at a time.
How long will retirement last? Over the last century, life expectancy has risen dramatically in the U.S. In 1900, the average life expectancy was 49.2 years. Americans had a record-high life expectancy of 78.7 years in 2010, according to the most recent statistics available. The current retirement age of 65 years was established in the late 1800s and was based, at least in part, on the fact that the average person lived 15 years fewer than that. With all the advances in technology and medicine, it’s possible that many of today’s retirees may live much longer than their ancestors. For more information click on Financial Planner Colorado Springs
Investing / Finance Articles1. The Borrower Should Remember The Repayment Sum
Author: Martina Smith
2. Best Way To Fulfill Your Housing Needs: Home Loans
Author: Chandani Jawar
3. How Benchmarking In A Business Helps In Reducing Labour Hire Costs
Author: Dylan Munro
4. India Inc May Need To Change Rating Agencies Every 3 Years
Author: Suraj Pratap Malik
5. Bitcoin Workshop | Bitcoin Seminar | How To Buy Bitcoins
Author: AB Web Technologies
6. Online Financing - The Modern Way Of Investment
7. Selling Assets Versus Sme Loans: Which Is The Better Option?
Author: Manish Damani
8. Equity Research Report
Author: Chetan Rathod
9. Personal Loan Calculators Explained
Author: Arwind Sharma
10. Importance Of Having A Bank Account In The Digital World Today
Author: Sushant Singh
11. Step By Step Guide To Gst Registration Of Your Business
Author: Amol Kale
12. Forex Trading Techniques And Strategies For Beginners In Forex Market
Author: Sophia Mason
13. Are Tax Accountants The Most Important Hires For Your Small Business?
Author: John Panayis
14. Personal Loans - All You Wanted To Know
15. How To Ensure Your Internet Banking Is As Safe As Traditional Banking?
Author: Neha Sharma