ALL >> Business >> View Article
Best 5 Tips To Make The Most Of Your Industrial Flooring
Total Articles: 1
Concrete floors can be troublesome at today's commercial spaces. Many problems occurs as the commercial floor is manufactured on the construction site and subjected to differences in temperature and other weather conditions, inexperienced work crews, and poor quality control, etc.
Get the most out of your commercial flooring with these tips.
1. Find the right product:
It is not as simple as it sounds. There are many cases where the managers end up with sub standard industrial floorings that are costlier than they should be. Ask for a professional opinion after surveying the industrial flooring in your facility in detail, before getting the advice. Make sure you check out all the all the commercial flooring products that includes many different polymer technologies before going for something.
2. Think about the base
If you think that a crumbling staircase would benefit from an industrial coating, then think again. It would be more of like rocky surface. An industrial flooring is as good as its foundation. A concrete crack repair and patching are often needed before coating application. The slab must be robust. To be able to tell the condition of your concrete floors, you require science and experience.
3. Check the prep
Make sure you know what your industrial flooring supplier recommends. Check if it is included in your installer's proposal.
4. Allow your flooring to rest
When the floor paint is installed and seems dry on the outside, there will always be the temptation to open it for traffic. Say a 'No'. Let your crew and boss and know that they will be compromising on the floor’s functionality by doing so. If you predict that this is going to be an issue, make sure you have a faster curing concrete resurfacing option.
5. Maintain the appearance:
Request a maintenance manual for your new floor coatings. Set up a cleaning schedule in accordance with the recommendations and stick to it. With proper upkeep, your industrial floors will provide years of service!
Quick tips for installation of epoxy flooring in hot, humid weather:
1. Make sure to not the temperature/ humidity ranges and abide by them.
2. The concrete painting materials should be stored in a cool location.
3. Use bags of ice to keep pails of concrete floor paint from overheating throughout the workday.
4. Schedule nighttime installation of commercial flooring, when temperatures are cooler. At the same time, keep a close eye on dew points at night. For many types of industrial floor paint, application and curing in temps within 5° F of the dew point can result in surface anomalies.
5. Do a nighttime installation of commercial flooring, as the temperatures are cooler during these times.
6. Keep track of the ambient air and floor temperatures throughout the job. If either of the temperatures approaches 90° F, pause the concrete refinishing project and resume the next day.It’s better to waste a partial bucket of blended floor paint than a poorly cured floor coating later!
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning