ALL >> Business >> View Article
Industrial Gas Scrubber
Total Articles: 42
Gas scrubbers are applied where removal of fine particulate from corrosive, hazardous or volatile gas streams is required. Venturi scrubbers wash dust and particles out of the air by forcing the air into a spray chamber, where fine water particles cause the dust to drop from the air stream. Where applied, venturi scrubber technology is able to achieve the highest particulate collection efficiency of any wet scrubbing system.
To assure the safety of employees and to achieve the utmost plant efficiency, industrial facilities must implement measures to contain the solid or liquid aerosols and / or vapors that occur as a result of many manufacturing operations. Tenderall Fan Co. provides wet scrubbers for the effective collection of wet and dry fumes and particulate. Tenderall Fan professionals have the experience to assist in selecting the wet scrubber to best suit the applications and budget.
Most industrial air pollution problems can be solved with a reliable wet scrubber control system. SysTech can implement wet scrubbers that will economically treat large to small volumes of process air, accommodating virtually all types of chemistry.
Workers in welding operations are in continuous contact with potentially hazardous weld fumes and gases. Weld processes such as shielded metal arc welding and flux-cored arc welding produce various types of hazardous small particulate chemical compounds. Examples of such hazards include:
- Weld smoke fume is madeup of 30 to 80 percent submicron-sized particles. Without a reliable weld smoke collection system, these particles remain in the air and are inhaled.
- Hazardous gases can be produced during welding. A weld smoke collector helps to remove toxins from the air.
- Welding stainless steel (Hexavalent Chromium) is now governed by OSHA Standard 29 CFR1910.1026 where the permissible exposure limit (PEL) for Cr (VI) is 5 µg/m³.
Weld smoke collection systems, both portable and stationary, are used to collect welding fumes before they reach your welder's breathing zone. Tenderall Fan Co. offers the best fume collectors and equipment from the leading manufacturers, including Direct from Source Fume Collectors. These compact, portable fume collectors go to work effectively wherever the local fume collection is required.
If multiple operators / welders are working simultaneously, a central collection system is available where a cartridge dust collector is remotely installed and flexible fume exhauster arms with hoods are mounted at each welding station. If a continuous fabrication / assembly operation needs smoke control, a downdraft bench would be another option to consider.
For additional information please refer to http://www.tenderall.com
Process Ventilation Equipment Designer
Tenderall Fan Co.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar