ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Way Of Use Bags Like Doypack Bags And Sealed Bags
Total Articles: 187
Doypack packaging, also named stand up pouch is a sealed bag which is meant to stand up right. The doypack is invented in 1962 in France and since then doypack bags (buste doypack) is worldwide used for many purposes such as liquid and other food packaging.
You don't need any material to present the package on shelf because it can stand up by itself. No need to have special equipment for this. Another advantage of doypack packaging is consumers can keep the content safe because the doypack is made of films which have high barrier properties. Another benefit of doypack packaging is for example when a package contains liquid. It's easy to keep the liquid inside, because it is a strong bag with flat welding on the sides that are durable, unbreakable, and leakage proof.
And with a piece of resealable zip lock attached to a doypack, consumers can re-open and re-close it after the packaging is opened for use, It makes it easy for them to reuse it. These bags are made from high barrier laminate materials to protect the packaging content against the influence of oxygen, gas and light. The doypack may be a stable primarily based; simple open pouch designed for single opening and simple recycling, and is great for shelf display.
In sealed bags (buste sigillate) various types are there, in three aspects sealed bags are all the three sides of the bags are sealed with equal measure in sealing and one side is open. Three side sealed bag offers a various advantages: simple to create and least material used ensuing relatively lower cost per than different style of packaging. For these extreme temperatures treated packaging like retort and frozen foods. It can also apply zipper or slider for Reclosablefunction. This kind of bag is used for a packing of pharmaceutical product, spices, herbs, pet foods, sugar, coffee, organic powder salt, pesticides and biscuits.
Quad sealed bag seems like a box pouch packaging. We will print the graphic on all four sides of the pocket and since of that bag appearance excellent because of this. Within the quad first 3 sides are sealed and one side are kept open. Fill the product from the opened side so seal the bag with heat sealing machine. This kind of is used for a packaging of fertilizer, protein powder, the coffee, chocolate, nuts, tea, pulses, etc. Degassing valve is additionally infusing the bag if it's needed.
Learn more about doypack bags and sealed bags. Please visit: http://www.swisspac.it/
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla