ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
6 Signatures Of A Gorgeous ShawlBy Expert Author: Shakeel Khan
A scarf can range from a few dollars to a thousand dollars. Many a times you are cheated when you are selecting a signature scarf. Here are a few tips to decide between a fake shawl and a true signature shawl.
Pashmina shawls, Designer Shawls, Jamawar Shawls, Silk Scarf, Designer Fur Shawls
Natural fabrics look much gorgeous than the synthetic ones. There is something about them that makes them look elegant and rich. Apart from this they are soft, and a pleasure to wear. A pure silk scarf is the best, it keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Cashmere is the ultimate fabric that is extremely soft on the skin. Pashmina shawls and Jamawar Shawls equally add a glamour quotient to your outfit. Besides, colours look more vibrant on a natural fabric.
A good design is the gem in a scarf. It takes plenty of hours and the skills of many talented and professional scarf designers to make a designer shawl. However, a designer name on the scarf does not make a difference at all. The true creativity lies is in the artistic make and the tiny details of a pattern. An exquisite scarf is suppose to showcase the brand's creativity and not imitate the designs of others.
An expensive scarf or a designer scarf is not a sign of a luxury scarf, but an extremely inexpensive scarf is definitely not a sign of a luxury scarf either. Remember this, it takes hours to design an scarf with an original design and manufacture it.
A scarf with more colours becomes more difficult it becomes to create and expensive to produce. A beauty of the scarf comes from its design as well as colors. If you are paying an exorbitant price for a plain scarf, it is obvious that you are being cheated. It is a different case if you are willing to pay for a plain scarf just because it is a designer scarf. In that case, you are only paying for the name and not scarf itself.
When you buy a scarf, you will naturally expect a nice box with a ribbon instead of a cheap plastic bag. The aesthetics should be there. A scarf lover might be disappointed.
The look and feel of the finishing can make a hell lot of a difference while buying a scarf. For example, there is a big difference between a machine made or hand rolled hem of a silk scarf. A hand rolled hem is a hours work, giving it a soft finish for a scarf edge, whereas the one with a machine hem is flat and not very flattering. The scarf label is another detail. If it is stitched, it can be removed, if sewn to the hem, it may not.
I hope these few points guide you on your scarf shopping spree.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party