ALL >> Career >> View Article
Port And Shipping Management For Better Jobs
Total Articles: 33
Ports and shipping have become much important for a country in India. This industry has been taking giant leaps in recent times. Such has been the growth of this industry that people have been looking for courses so as to increase their knowledge in this field.
MBA in port and shipping management program has been devised so as to help the people in gaining knowledge about the port and shipping industry. This will enable them to make good use of the knowledge gained and they will be able to progress in this field with the help of the knowledge. MBA in port and shipping course has been devised keeping in mind the growing needs of this industry in recent times. The course content has all the necessary subjects which will enable the people to get a better grasp of the subject matter used in ports and shipping industry. The course has been divided into semesters and this will enable the candidates to deal with each subject in detail over the course. Practical as well as theoretical sides of the course will be dealt in details at the institute. This is of much help for the people.
MBA in port and shipping in most institutes is a course of three years duration. The maximum time till which one can complete the course is five years. This has been done by the institutes so as to give the candidates enough time to complete the course. MBA in port and shipping management is also pursued by individuals who are already working in this field. They may be interested in the course to enhance their resume and also to increase their knowledge in the field.
The candidate who will want to appear in this course must have minimal marks of fifty percent in their Bachelors degree examination. This is of much help for them as they will then be eligible to fill the online application for these courses. The candidate will then have to appear for an interview session. When the candidate will pass the interview, then he will be offered an offer letter. This will give him the chance to get himself admitted in the particular course. Having two years of work experience is also mandatory. This is so because of the fact that the courses have the extended timeline due to the fact that working individuals will find it difficult to attend regular classes. Hence it is very important that the individual who will be applying for this course have the required work experience. Or else they may not become eligible to apply for the course.
Centre for continuing education under the University of petroleum and energy studies is an institute which will be offering great courses for the people. The institute has been in this field for a long time and has been developing great courses for helping out people. To know more in details about the course structure, fees structure and the curriculum one can simply log on to http://cce.upes.ac.in/mba/port-shipping-management
Career Articles1. "what Are Your Salary Expectations?"how Do I Handle The Interview Question?
Author: Sophie Kaul
2. Shape-up Your Career Through An Internship
Author: Roopali Parandekar
3. Going For Walk-ins? Think Twice!
Author: Jay Torres
4. Free Job Posting Site For Employers In Usa
Author: G Pradeep Kumar
5. Athena Net Coaching- Providing An Ideal Destination For The Students In Lucknow
6. Quality Assurance (qa) Training Courses In Ahmedabad- Unicode Technologies.
7. How To Establish A Successful Mobile Application Testing Career?
Author: Jack Ramon
8. Athena Ias- Helping You To Achieve Your Dream Of Becoming An Ias Officer.
9. Cathay Dupont Warning! Avoid Scam That Acts As Job Opportunity Award
Author: Andrei Park
10. Warning From Cathay Dupont: Travel Awards Not A Ticket To Work In Japan
Author: Alea Kim
11. Secrets Of Above 30,000 Feet Air Hostess Career
Author: WHITE PANTHER
12. Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
Author: Jay Torres
13. Jkpsc Recruitment 2017–2018 Latest Mo/lecturer Online Jobs Notification
Author: Recruitment Result
14. Involve Gamification In Recruiting And Engagement
15. Photojournalism- The Social Responsibility