ALL >> Business >> View Article
Future Is All About Gated Community Living
Total Articles: 3
Sunil Kilaru is an Entrepreneur based out of Bangalore. Sunil Kilaru run’s an IT Products & Services Company - PRIMUS and Real Estate Company – PRIME Living. Mr. Sunil Kilaru is of the view that future Real Estate Projects in India are all about Gated Communities and Community Living.
The concept, already popular abroad, is making a foray into the country as NRIs returning to their roots are looking for the security and amenities of gated communities found abroad. These communities offer the perfect getaway from everyday civic problems, ranging from water cuts, pebble-strewn streets to living with the stench of unpicked garbage cans. It is a world in itself with all the latest amenities. It has its own power, water and maintenance departments.
Security is one of the key features that a gated community offers. Special security personnel man various entry and exit points. A closely connected set of security personnel feed information on visitors entering the premises and save residents the pain of answering umpteen doorbells rung by salesmen or other unwanted visitor on the premises. With many professionals who keep shuttling between India and countries abroad, security of their homes is a big challenge. An independent house or just a regular apartment does not offer that security. But in a gated community, these residents can leave their house for some months without fear of being broken into or tampered with.
Now we can state that the ultimate middle class urban Indian dream is to be able to live in a Gated Community which has nice playgrounds and swimming pools and 24x7 security and all modern luxuries of life. One cannot avoid the city, its potholes, it’s terrible people, its hustle and bustle, the traffic, the pollution and the noise and, hence, the ultimate dream is to be able to live completely oblivious of this, inside a community of like-minded high-earners, who are educated and suave, who send their children to expensive schools and attend the right parties, and share a similar mindset.
I personally cannot fathom living outside a Gated Community. I need friends who come with a similar mindset and background. It allows me to network and share ideas. We celebrate Republic Day, Independence Day, Diwali, Holi & Dusshera together. We play, party and have fun and forget about the infrastructure problems plaguing India as long as we are inside the community. This rejuvenates me for the next day. My days are more productive. Some may argue that you are cut-off from the actual India. My counter argument is if I am more productive, our companies run well and more employment is generated. This always augurs well for India.
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012