ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Details About Luxury Spa And Plush Bathrobes For Men And Women
Total Articles: 1
Bathrobes are full-length gowns that are worn prior to and after having bath or shower. These gowns are made from soft, comfortable fabric that offers a great deal of relaxation and warmth. There are various kinds of gowns available. Some of the most asked for types are – bathrobes, house gowns, housecoats, spa robes, and so on. Designers normally have their separate segments for regular and stylish ones. There are some difference in all these types gowns –
Bathrobes – Bathrobes are made from a towel like fabric, which is squashy, soft, and comfortable. There are meant to offer warmth and relief after the shower. People wear these gowns, whenever they feel like. They wear it when roaming around in home and before getting in bed; and even by the poolside. These garments give you a luxuriant feel against your skin.
Housecoats – Housecoats are the long coats that are worn when at home. You can sport it over your regular dresses. These are used when you have to provide a shelter to your clothes.
Spa Robes – Spa robes are the gowns that are worn at spa. When you are there for the spa treatment, you are given a spa gear. These are made of pure cotton, so that you get optimum results.
Spa and Bathing Gowns - Out of these three kinds of gowns, spa robes and bathrobes are the two most-purchased garments. Plush, luxury bathrobes and spa robes are available for both men and women. Luxurious bathing garments are made from top quality fabric. In addition to, these have a stylish, lavish and plush looks. The designers effort hard to fill in the lush feel in these pieces of clothing. The unsurpassed quality assures the highest extent of satisfaction and comfort. The elite quality of garments do no harm to your body.
Fabric Used – The fabric used in most of the plush spa robes and bathing gowns is, as a rule, either cotton or wool. These are the only two fabrics, having no side effects on the skin. Cotton ones are preferred in hot climate and woolen ones are favored in cold climatic conditions. Silk is also a largely used fabric for lush, comfy robes. Ladies’ bathrobes and house gowns are normally made from silk. Micro-fabric is another chiefly employed fabric for these luxurious gears, which you can wear by the pool or at the beach.
To add some extra lush, designers carve some stylish designs, like: shawl collar, kimono style, hooded gear, zigzag, etc. Collar design for men and women’s bathrobes are different from each other.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Navratri Dresses To Complement This Festive Season 2017
Author: Pooja Joshi
2. Digital Printed American Patriotic Cloth And T-shirts Under The Aegis Of A True Patriotic Company
Author: James Smith
3. Letter To 16 Year Old Me
Author: Juhi Bansal
4. Online Artificial Jewellery: New Fashion Trends For Women
5. Shopping From Home For Designer Fashion Has Never Been Easier
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Best Styling Tips For Newly Wedded Brides Who Want To Resume Work
Author: Rahul Banka
7. American Flag Shirts Are Inspired By And For Loyal And Staunch Patriotism.
Author: James smith
8. Should Groom Experience Mesh Underwear For Their Wedding? - Know More
Author: Intymen Store
9. Venom Leather Jacket Spiderman Movie
Author: Norman Wisdom
10. Choose Huge Selection Of Crystal Coin Piggy Banks Designed By Anthony David
Author: Ethan Collins
11. Add The Gleam Of Jewelry To Your Boutique To Attract Customers
Author: baby gander
13. Lili Henry, Fashion Technology Expert
Author: Scott Wolstein
14. Online Men’s Undershirts – Fashion Staple For The Modern Man
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Six Must-know Tips For Picking Your Bridal Jewellery
Author: Bella Krystal