ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Details About Luxury Spa And Plush Bathrobes For Men And Women
Total Articles: 1
Bathrobes are full-length gowns that are worn prior to and after having bath or shower. These gowns are made from soft, comfortable fabric that offers a great deal of relaxation and warmth. There are various kinds of gowns available. Some of the most asked for types are – bathrobes, house gowns, housecoats, spa robes, and so on. Designers normally have their separate segments for regular and stylish ones. There are some difference in all these types gowns –
Bathrobes – Bathrobes are made from a towel like fabric, which is squashy, soft, and comfortable. There are meant to offer warmth and relief after the shower. People wear these gowns, whenever they feel like. They wear it when roaming around in home and before getting in bed; and even by the poolside. These garments give you a luxuriant feel against your skin.
Housecoats – Housecoats are the long coats that are worn when at home. You can sport it over your regular dresses. These are used when you have to provide a shelter to your clothes.
Spa Robes – Spa robes are the gowns that are worn at spa. When you are there for the spa treatment, you are given a spa gear. These are made of pure cotton, so that you get optimum results.
Spa and Bathing Gowns - Out of these three kinds of gowns, spa robes and bathrobes are the two most-purchased garments. Plush, luxury bathrobes and spa robes are available for both men and women. Luxurious bathing garments are made from top quality fabric. In addition to, these have a stylish, lavish and plush looks. The designers effort hard to fill in the lush feel in these pieces of clothing. The unsurpassed quality assures the highest extent of satisfaction and comfort. The elite quality of garments do no harm to your body.
Fabric Used – The fabric used in most of the plush spa robes and bathing gowns is, as a rule, either cotton or wool. These are the only two fabrics, having no side effects on the skin. Cotton ones are preferred in hot climate and woolen ones are favored in cold climatic conditions. Silk is also a largely used fabric for lush, comfy robes. Ladies’ bathrobes and house gowns are normally made from silk. Micro-fabric is another chiefly employed fabric for these luxurious gears, which you can wear by the pool or at the beach.
To add some extra lush, designers carve some stylish designs, like: shawl collar, kimono style, hooded gear, zigzag, etc. Collar design for men and women’s bathrobes are different from each other.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Why Ethnic Fashion Will Never Die!
2. Versace – The Luxury Italian Clothing Brands Now In New Delhi India
Author: Infinite Luxury
3. Innovations In Surplus Denim Fabric Over The Years
Author: Manjiri Morey
4. Neon’s Prints Beach Wears Bikini And One Piece In Uk
5. Choosing Best Cmshoes, Heels, Flip Flops For Women
6. Benefits Of Adding The Trouser And Shirt Combo From Naswiz Retails Pvt. Ltd
Author: Shilpa Sharma
7. Shop Classic Formal Shoes Via Online Marketplaces
Author: Rohit Barua
8. Know That You Can Wear Whatever Kind Of Cheap Swimdresses You Like
9. Modest Prom Dresses Uk Cheap - Turn Chic Fashion Into Women's Clothing
10. Custom Made Bridesmaid Dresses- A Information To Bridesmaids Dresses
11. Best4bubs - Reusable Cloth Nappies Australia | Reusable Training Pants | Reusable Cloth Nappies|
Author: | Reusable Swim Nappies Australia..
12. Makeup Trends 2017
Author: Peter Koy
13. What Makes Mens Diamond Rings So Special?
Author: melrissa rose
14. Layer Up Your Attire With A Burberry Scarf!
15. Find Out 5 Most Likable Gift Items For Women
Author: Hugo McCoy