ALL >> General >> View Article
H2bid - E-bidding Portal For Water Utilities Contracts And Wastewater TreatmentBy Expert Author: Glenn Oliver
H2bid’s cloud-based e-bidding service enables water utilities to realize immediate cost savings and improved access to new technologies and suppliers. e-Bidding from H2bid manages all types of bids and tenders across the full spectrum of a water utility’s plant, equipment, and supply needs, including Requests for Information (RFI), Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Quotes (RFQ), Sealed Bids for Sewage treatment tenders and Reverse Auctions. Our software creates cost savings of 8% to 20% - saving water utilities millions of dollars.
Until H2bid’s e-bidding service was introduced, there was no centralized method for the bidding process in the water industry. With hundreds of thousands of Sewer Utilities Bidsdaily, it was impossible for vendors to track open bid opportunities at all of the world’s utilities. This was especially true for small vendors that were typically limited to tracking bids with their local utility only. The result is greater transparency and significant savings for utilities and vendors alike.
Led by Glenn Oliver, a lawyer and former member of the Detroit Board of Water Commissioners, H2bid is poised to help utilities realize their biggest savings. H2bid.com’s e-bidding service can be customized for any additional types of Water Utilities Contracting or purchasing at no direct cost.
H2bid's Premium Membership is the industry's best lead generation service. As a Premium Member, you will get access to the largest database of water and wastewater utility bid information, including thousands of bid documents, plan holders lists, bid specs, bid tabulations, and bid award information. You will also receive daily emails of new bids opportunities that match your profile. Approximately 85% of the water and wastewater bid opportunities that are advertised in the U.S. are listed on H2bid. We have Water treatment tender and bids from all 50 U.S. states and Canada.
Since 2006, H2bid has been the only company focused exclusively on providing bid and Sewer construction bid information to the water and wastewater industry.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar