ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Are Hotels In Ranchi ?
Total Articles: 76
Ranchi, capital of Indian state of Jharkhand, is the second most populous city and was the center of the Jharkhand movement. Once ruled by Munda Rajas, old Ram temple was their palace. The old Ram Temple in Ranchi was their royal palace and with decline of Mauryan power, king led an army through Jharkhand and ransacked Patliputra of Magadh. The palace still stands and is few kilometers away from Ranchi and is Asia’s National Institute of Foundry and Forge. The place is known as “City Of Waterfalls” as it is having several waterfalls and the well known are Hundru Falls, Hirni falls, Panchghagh falls etc. During Britishers the city is regarded as hill station and has hilly regions, dense tropical forests. But the city has become crowded and industrialization has caused tremendous change, resulted in loss of marking its status for Hill station.
Ranchi is very well connected with major cities of India via Railway and station is one of the most profitable one. Important starts from Hatia station, Namkom station and is having good connectivity with major cities of India like Jaipur, Chennai, Pune, Cuttack, Ajmer etc. The region is having direct flight from Patna, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore etc. The hotels in Ranchi symbolizes the grandeur and hospitality and many hotels are in Joint venture of India tourism development corporation Ltd. There are hotels in Ranchi categorized as business Hotel and located in the heart of the city. These are equipped with basic as well as modern amenities. The rooms are tastefully decorated rooms with lush green sprawling lawns and could be the perfect venue for functions such as marriages and parties etc. The ambiance is just like feel at home and is relaxed and serene combined with efficient services allows our guests to focus exclusively on the purpose of their visit.
The experienced and dedicated team of professionals, capable of finding all hospitality solutions. One of the budget accommodation and is the finest star budget hotels at Ranchi is Rajdhani Plaza. It has been ranked as one of the best hotels in Ranchi,near airport as well as railway station, offers unmatched accommodation and other services to customer at most competitive prices and also ensures the complete satisfaction of guests. The guest can avail the facilities like doctor on call, taxi services, room service, in house kitchen, travel desk, airport transfer and many more. Furthermore the Hotel offers excellent in-house veg and non-veg food, both Indian and Chinese as well as Tandoor and other specialty items. The front desk and housekeeping are 24 hours and apart from this, there is ample parking space. This is one of the best hotels in Ranchi.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David