ALL >> Health >> View Article
Bean Sprouts And Veggie Wraps For Healthy PregnancyBy Expert Author: efficanhoun
You might be aware of the fact that bean sprouts is a healthy food. But, do you know that this food when combined with baby corn can turn out to a healthy recipe for pregnant women. This combination is not only healthy, but it also tastes better and is eye-filling as well. The dish called as bean sprout and veggie wraps can be super-nutritious and it can satiate small hunger pangs of an expecting mom. Now, let us get into the details about this recipe for these, so that you can satiate the small hunger pangs, which will satiate your fetus too:
The time required for cooking this dish is 10 minutes and the things needed for the cooking can also be prepared within 10 minutes and it can serve four people. Let us get into the details about the ingredients needed:
A spoon of oil
A spoon of finely chopped garlic
A quarter cup of chopped onion
The same level of sliced capsicum as onion
Half a cup of cauliflower florets or broccoli
A cup of beans that is readily available in the market
A quarter cup carrot juliennes
Two spoons of cornflour liquefied in a quarter cup of water
A pinch of sugar for taste
Two spoons of chili sauce and
Salt and freshly ground black pepper powder as per taste
Four whole wheat chapatis/tortillas
You might be surprised to know that bean sprout can be purchased as it is from market and you need not have to prepare it on your own. You might get a doubt as to where to buy sprouts in Australia. There are online stores selling them. Now, let us find how to prepare stuffing for this dish:
Take the oil and heat it on a non-stick tawa. Once the oil becomes hot, add garlic and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds
Once it is cooked, add onions, carrots, broccoli, capsicum on medium flame for two minutes
Once this is done, add cornflour paste, chili sauce, salt, pepper and sugar and simmer till the sauce becomes thick stirring only once in the middle.
Then, divide the stuffing into four portions for four chapatis and keep it aside.
Once the stuffing is prepared, place the stuffing into the chapati placing in on a flat and dry surface and place the content on one end and roll it tightly. Heat tawa and cook the chappati with the help of quarter spoon of oil, until brown appear on all sites. Repeat the same thing for all four chapattis. This is one of the easiest recipes for bean sprout.
Conduct an online research if you are confused these recipies and find a reliable store.
This content has been taken from http://goarticles.com/article/Bean-Sprouts-And-Veggie-Wraps-For-Healthy-Pregnancy/8353983/
Parilla Fresh distributes are committed to provide a wide range of healthy sprouts products like where to buy sprouts in australia, Recipes for Bean sprouts, Broccoli Sprouts recipes, Asian Sprout Salad Recipes, Bean sprouts etc? To know more about where to buy sprouts in Australia, click here.
Health Articles1. Abortion Clinics Contingencies That You Need To Know!
Author: Kumar Swaminathan
2. The Berkeley Acupuncture Clinic – All You Need To Know About Acupuncture
Author: Bina Jangda
3. Braces In Calhoun
Author: James mercer
4. Remote-controlled Sensual Toys For Long Distance Love
Author: John Dugan
5. Newly Approved Study Tells Stem Cell Research & Therapy Works For Autism
Author: Nupur Jha
6. Weight Loss Pills - An Easy And Proven Way To Lose Weight
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. How Restorative Dentistry Has Transformed People’s Lives?
Author: Ean Landen
8. How Are You Trying To Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Scottsdale, Az?
Author: Ellen Clarke
9. Can Aspirin Help In The Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer?
10. Herbal Supplements To Improve Testosterone And Male Stamina Safely
Author: Michael Jayden
11. Get To Know About Seven Unexpected Health Benefits Of Aromatherapy
Author: Manisha Nigam
12. These Sensual Mistakes Compromise Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
13. 4 Teeth Whitening Tips For A Whiter Smile
Author: Vikas Gowd
14. Ayurvedic Weight Loss Treatment To Burn Excess Body Fat Effectively
Author: Mitul Ranawat
15. Ayurvedic Treatment To Gain Weight And Increase Muscle Mass Safely
Author: Mitul Ranawat