ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Install A Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan?
Total Articles: 2
These days, ceiling fans are generally installed directly in the place of the already existing ceiling light fixtures. However, this is done only when the electrical box in the ceiling is appropriately mounted and does not move when it is pulled. Among the many ceiling fan brands available in the market, Harbor breeze fans are highly popular and they are sold in different sizes and models for the homeowners and for the owners of the commercial establishments to select from. The best thing about this brand is that they are selling their appliances with easy installation kits that makes the job easier for the homeowners as they need not have to wait for an electrician for the installation task. Here are some tips to install them:
a) For carrying out this task, the things needed are a ladder, a screwdriver that is suitable for the size of screws present in the Harbor breeze fans and the kit that came along with them.
b) To begin with, cut the power from the current device attached to the ceiling at the fuse box of your house. Remove the already existing device by taking off the screws that are holding the gadget to the ceiling. Lower it and then separate the wires above the fixture. Then, leave the wires from the circuit of your house hanging down from the exposed electrical box.
c) Then, install the mounting bracket that can be found from the kit that came along with the fan on to the electrical box with the help of the machine screws that came with the bracket. Then, attach the bar grounding wire from the box around the green screw found on the bracket. Let the other wires drape down through the opening present in the bracket.
d) Then, take the fan unit up the ladder without attaching the blades and hang it from the small hook that is present in the bracket.
e) Then, wire the fan by connecting like-colored wires from the box to the fan. Then, lift the unit up to the ceiling ensuring that the screw holes are in line between the device and the mounting bracket and then insert the provided screws and tighten them.
f) Finally, add the blades with the help of the appropriate screws that came along with the kit. Then, turn on the power and ensure that the fan is mounted correctly.
One of the important reasons behind the popularity of this brand is the Harbor breeze ceiling fan models. Yes, they are sold in different models that will be suitable for any style of interior in a building.
So, carefully select Harbor Breeze ceiling fan models for different rooms in your home as per the interior and give a great look to them.
At harborbreezefans.net, it is easy to find the best Harbor Breeze ceiling fan models and they can make your ceiling appealing. Moreover, Harbor Breeze fans are ultimate brand for ceiling fans. For more details about Harbor Breeze ceiling fans, visit us online.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi