ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Affordable Plastic Surgery Cost Attracting Foreign Clients
Total Articles: 7
In the recent years, the growth of country's medical tourism sector specifically in cosmetic surgery has witnessed a boom. The trend seems to be getting popular not only among women but also men as they are inquiring about cosmetic and plastic surgery to get their desired appearance. This sector is attracting thousands of foreign patients every year and experts believe that the number is set to rise in the coming year.
Moreover, the recent rupee depreciation seems to be good news for medical tourism as more and more foreigners are travelling India for various cosmetic surgeries.
The surgical treatment is seen to be a quick and easy solution for people who want a nose job, scar removal treatments or liposuction. According to reports, there is a rise in the overall number of cosmetic surgeries in Gurgaon compared to other cities as its health care centres adopt the latest technologies to cater the surgical procedures of its patients. The advanced technology has made procedures less painful.
The demand for plastic and cosmetic surgeries are rising and the business is thriving as health care centres and surgeons in Gurgaon are getting inquiries not just from India's metro and small cities but from foreign countries as well. Realising that the surgical procedures in India are quality oriented and affordable clients from Singapore, Iran, and Africa are travelling to India to get their desired appearance. Some of the low cost cosmetic surgical procedures are hair transplant, liposuction, neck procedures, eyelids droop and smile surgery. Despite being a low-cost destination for cosmetic surgery, India is still confronting competition from other nations such as Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
Most of the health care centres in Gurgaon even offer packages for foreign clients that usually include accomodation, food, medical cost and booking flight tickets.
Experts believe that in India the cosmetic surgery is expected to be more than Rs 200 crore market and it is growing annually. To have a fair understanding about the plastic surgery cost in India here is a quick comparison, in the US the cost of rhinoplasty (nose job) is $10,000 but here it is available just at $2,000. Similarly, when compared the plastic surgery cost in India it is one-fifth against the cost in the US.
The trend to look good is no more limited to young men and women are opting for cosmetic surgery. Today's teens also start noticing their faces and physique due to the peer group pressure.
Beauty Articles1. Why Shower Gel Type Are You?
Author: Oskar Jokovich
2. Made Your Personality More Pleasant With Hair Transplant
Author: Neeraj Pandey
3. You Will Never Make Mistakes In Shampooing And Conditioning Your Hair Again
4. Factors That Affect Natural Hair Care Products's Longevity
Author: Scott Watkins
5. Look Like A Beauty Queen With Cheap Makeup Kits
6. Mohini Makeovers Salon That Defines Beauty
Author: Mohini Singh
7. Order Virgin Hair Extensions India For Best Quality And Price
8. How To Get Best Bridal Makeup In Udaipur- Amrits Hair & Beauty
Author: Anu Sen
9. The Ultimate Guide To Waxing At Home
Author: Paul Samuel Ortiz
10. Traditional Balinese Massage
Author: John Mathew
11. Differences Between Waxing And Shaving
Author: Paul Samuel Ortiz
12. Purchase Shea Butter For Skin And Get A Natural Look Of Hair And Skin
Author: The author is intending to mention the benefits of
13. Get Known How Hydrocolloid Help Get Rid Of Acne!
Author: Sagar Gore
14. Rejuvenate Your Face With Facelift
15. Chennai Independent Hottest Erotic Escorts Services Chennai