ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Affordable Plastic Surgery Cost Attracting Foreign Clients
Total Articles: 7
In the recent years, the growth of country's medical tourism sector specifically in cosmetic surgery has witnessed a boom. The trend seems to be getting popular not only among women but also men as they are inquiring about cosmetic and plastic surgery to get their desired appearance. This sector is attracting thousands of foreign patients every year and experts believe that the number is set to rise in the coming year.
Moreover, the recent rupee depreciation seems to be good news for medical tourism as more and more foreigners are travelling India for various cosmetic surgeries.
The surgical treatment is seen to be a quick and easy solution for people who want a nose job, scar removal treatments or liposuction. According to reports, there is a rise in the overall number of cosmetic surgeries in Gurgaon compared to other cities as its health care centres adopt the latest technologies to cater the surgical procedures of its patients. The advanced technology has made procedures less painful.
The demand for plastic and cosmetic surgeries are rising and the business is thriving as health care centres and surgeons in Gurgaon are getting inquiries not just from India's metro and small cities but from foreign countries as well. Realising that the surgical procedures in India are quality oriented and affordable clients from Singapore, Iran, and Africa are travelling to India to get their desired appearance. Some of the low cost cosmetic surgical procedures are hair transplant, liposuction, neck procedures, eyelids droop and smile surgery. Despite being a low-cost destination for cosmetic surgery, India is still confronting competition from other nations such as Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
Most of the health care centres in Gurgaon even offer packages for foreign clients that usually include accomodation, food, medical cost and booking flight tickets.
Experts believe that in India the cosmetic surgery is expected to be more than Rs 200 crore market and it is growing annually. To have a fair understanding about the plastic surgery cost in India here is a quick comparison, in the US the cost of rhinoplasty (nose job) is $10,000 but here it is available just at $2,000. Similarly, when compared the plastic surgery cost in India it is one-fifth against the cost in the US.
The trend to look good is no more limited to young men and women are opting for cosmetic surgery. Today's teens also start noticing their faces and physique due to the peer group pressure.
Beauty Articles1. Cure Your Any Skin Problem Through Topmost Medical Assistance By Derma Klinic
Author: Neeraj Pandey
2. Best Ladies Facial Services In Al Nahda Dubai
Author: Best Ladies Facial Services in Al Nahda Dubai
3. Using Eco Friendly Cleaning Products Ontario Can Make Life Easier!
Author: Lance Stratton
4. Eyebrow Tattoos: Get The Perfect Eyebrows
Author: owen thomson
5. Top Queries About Laser Tattoo Removal
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. Importance Of Vitamin C For Facial Skin Care
Author: Robin Gordon
7. 5 Hair Spoilers – Stern Warning From Hair Fall Treatment In Noida
Author: Kamini Sharma
8. Worrying About Beauty Blunders Just Before Your Wedding? Check Out Tips By Virgo Skin & Beauty Saloo
Author: Kavita Tilara
9. Hair Transplant Surgeon In Bangalore
Author: Sree Reddy
10. Micro-needling: Finding The Best Place For The Perfect Beauty Services
Author: Parveen Kumar
11. The Best Tips For Your Eye Brow Waxing At Home
12. Buy Online Black Henna Powder Manufacturers & Suppliers In India!! Nmp Udhyog
Author: Vishal Parihar
13. Waxing Or Shaving… Which One Would You Choose?
14. Raw African Black Soap: Best Suitable For Your Skin
Author: Ba Cisse
15. How To Find The Natural Henna Powder For Body Art Manufacturers & Suppliers In Sojat, Rajasthan
Author: Vishal Parihar