ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Affordable Plastic Surgery Cost Attracting Foreign Clients
Total Articles: 7
In the recent years, the growth of country's medical tourism sector specifically in cosmetic surgery has witnessed a boom. The trend seems to be getting popular not only among women but also men as they are inquiring about cosmetic and plastic surgery to get their desired appearance. This sector is attracting thousands of foreign patients every year and experts believe that the number is set to rise in the coming year.
Moreover, the recent rupee depreciation seems to be good news for medical tourism as more and more foreigners are travelling India for various cosmetic surgeries.
The surgical treatment is seen to be a quick and easy solution for people who want a nose job, scar removal treatments or liposuction. According to reports, there is a rise in the overall number of cosmetic surgeries in Gurgaon compared to other cities as its health care centres adopt the latest technologies to cater the surgical procedures of its patients. The advanced technology has made procedures less painful.
The demand for plastic and cosmetic surgeries are rising and the business is thriving as health care centres and surgeons in Gurgaon are getting inquiries not just from India's metro and small cities but from foreign countries as well. Realising that the surgical procedures in India are quality oriented and affordable clients from Singapore, Iran, and Africa are travelling to India to get their desired appearance. Some of the low cost cosmetic surgical procedures are hair transplant, liposuction, neck procedures, eyelids droop and smile surgery. Despite being a low-cost destination for cosmetic surgery, India is still confronting competition from other nations such as Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
Most of the health care centres in Gurgaon even offer packages for foreign clients that usually include accomodation, food, medical cost and booking flight tickets.
Experts believe that in India the cosmetic surgery is expected to be more than Rs 200 crore market and it is growing annually. To have a fair understanding about the plastic surgery cost in India here is a quick comparison, in the US the cost of rhinoplasty (nose job) is $10,000 but here it is available just at $2,000. Similarly, when compared the plastic surgery cost in India it is one-fifth against the cost in the US.
The trend to look good is no more limited to young men and women are opting for cosmetic surgery. Today's teens also start noticing their faces and physique due to the peer group pressure.
Beauty Articles1. How Can You Reduce The Fat From Chin
2. Go Green With Ovik Beauty Store- Avail Natural Nail Paints, Beauty Products And More!
3. 3 Things To Keep In Mind Before Having The Eyebrow Embroidery Procedure
Author: Amy Levy
4. Full Frame Image Sensor And Linear Image Sensor India
Author: Image Sensor
5. Opt For The Right Photographer For The Special Day
Author: boris martin
6. Enzyme Vs Chemical Peels: Which Is Better For Your Skincare Routine?
Author: David John
7. The Know-hows’ Of Advanced Acne Treatment In Warwick
Author: Austin Hall
8. Skin Care Routine You Need To Follow
Author: Ruchil Aryamane
9. The Ipl Hair Removal Treatment – Benefits And Side Effects
Author: Kinga Monika Szymanska
10. Here Are Ten Hair Care Tips For Men
Author: Dheeraj Khanna
12. The Things You Need To Know About The Wimpernverlängerung
Author: parveen kumar
13. The Things You Need To Know About The Impernverlängerung
Author: parveen kumar
14. What Are Yogurt? What Is Yogurt Face Musk And Yogurt Benefit
Author: King tutul
15. Unique Fake Cartier Jewelry From Maido.co
Author: Fake Cartier Jewelry