ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Wedding Invitations - We've Got The Invitations, But What Else Should We Send Out?
Total Articles: 8
With the spread of online culture and cutting edge technology, the popularity of customizable Hindu wedding cards is on the rise. More and more couples are going all out to order cards which are outstanding and memorable. Wedding does not take place every other day. It is a highly auspicious ceremony which is going to occur only once in your lifetime. So, this realization is having its deep impact on the modern day couples who are leaving no stone unturned to send out invitations which are not only heart-rending but are visually exquisite.
Apart from wedding invitations, the current trend is to send out a few other things as well. Sending out other things not just magnifies the significance of the event but also forges a stronger bond between the couples and the invitees. Along with customizable Hindu wedding cards, the new-age designers are offering a stream of other goods and services which can be attached and sent alongside the invitation.
One of the more popular gifts is a box of sweets. Granted that there is a chance that the sweets may turn stale if you put them on courier, but it has that personal Indian touch which is so essential in strengthening relationships. It is advisable that instead of putting the box of sweets on courier, personal deliveries are made. As per the social customs, most wedding cards in the Hindu community are send on a personal level by someone from the family of the couple. It can be an excellent idea to send a box of sweets alongside. But if you are sending a card through postal mail to a relative staying out of town, it is better to send something other than a box of sweets. A box or tin of dry fruits can be a better idea for long-distance relatives since they are not perishable.
You can even attach a box of dry fruits for those relatives and friends who stay in your town. Dry fruits have that sophisticated quality about them. Plus, unlike sweets, they do not get stale and can be enjoyed by the invitees for several weeks.
Some of the modern-day couples are also game for sending a box of chocolates. Chocolates may not enjoy favor with conservative Hindu families or with old-age people, but they can be an excellent present for same-age friends, cousins and colleagues.
Some people may also think of putting in some unconventional gift or present. At times, a handwritten letter can work wonders since it evokes a lot of emotions. The fact that you have taken out time and effort to sit down and pen a poignant letter can melt the heart of the reader! It also reflects your sincerity and love for the person. Such letters will make the invitee feel important and he/she will surely attend your ceremony with a warm heart.
On internet, a number of other conventional and unconventional send-outs can be found alongside customizable Hindu wedding cards.
About The Author:-
This article is written by Aditi Roy on behalf of Dreamweddinginvitation, this is having topics on Hindu Wedding Cards For Sale, Hindu Wedding Cards and many more.
Wedding Articles1. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
2. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
3. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
4. Love And Relationship
5. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
6. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
7. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
8. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
9. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
10. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
11. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
12. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
13. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
14. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
15. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel