ALL >> Business >> View Article
Class 10000 Ivf Lab Setup
Total Articles: 12
Setting up of an ideal laboratory is the key to success in In Vitro Fertilisation(IVF) clinic. Air quality is a growing concern for cities, building and your laboratories. The changes in weather, global warming, seasons, fires and industries bring all new challenges to the air quality in IVF clinics. Embryos and specimens may be subjected to unforeseen and unexpected harsh environmental contamination such as mix of dust, pesticides, fire smoke, volcanic ash, mold, and bacteria. Apart from maintaining high level of air quality, experience of Fertility specialists,Fertility embryologists and scientists are the key factors to be kept in mind while setting up a state-of-the-art IVF lab.
Air quality, particle count and sterility are extremely important in an IVF laboratory to ensure best clinical outcomes. Human embryos are extremely sensitive to the presence of any smells, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), Chemically Active Compounds (CAC). Globally, a class 10,000 lab is recommended for IVF, that is 10,000 ppm in air. The best way to achieve this is by building a modular clean room. This is done with a combination of PUF panels and high efficiency HVAC air system that control air temperature and particulate matter, as well as filter harmful VOC.
It has been proved that air quality is crucial for the success of IVF because of the presence of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), microbes, and perfumes, all of which can be harmful to embryo development in vitro. Therefore IVF laboratories are equipped with high efficiency particulate air (HEPA), and activated carbon filters plus positive pressure for air particulate control, with or without CODA system.
The minimal requirements for any laboratory offering ART is to implement a quality control system for all the embryologists.
These guidelines will benefit all patients attending ART clinics and in turn to infertility clinic.The Embryology IVF laboratory has to be designed in such a way that it provides an environment that is as close to optimum as possible for the growth of human embryos and to provide the best resulting pregnancy rates for patients undergoing IVF treatment or cycles.
In IVF labs, physicians’ offices, hospitals and clinics, it is well documented that ambient air carries harmful VOCs (volatile organic compounds). Perfumes, lipstick, deodorants, as well as ‘any smell’ from the outside environment are potential molecules that deter the development of embryos. At a molecular level these compounds are carried in the circulated air.
From the time the eggs are retrieved until the embryos are safely replaced all procedures take place in a Certified Class 10,000 clean room. This is an environment classified for aseptic production according to ISO Standards. The room is equipped with not only HEPA(high efficiency particulate air) filters to remove particles from the air but also charcoal and potassium permanganate (KP4) filters to literally scrub the air of damaging Volatile Organic compounds (VOC’s ) and formaldehyde.
The requirement of embryos to develop in the IVF laboratory in the initial stages is very crucial and important as it requires maximum care and hygienic environment. The equipment that is used during the IVF process must provide an optimum environment for embryos while they are growing in the lab. While the embryos are within the incubators a proper environment is provided by a controlled temperature and gas mixture. The gas levels and temperature of each incubator are checked daily. The removal of the embryos from the incubator and placement on the microscope for examination is performed only when absolutely necessary.
While the embryos are out of the incubators they are placed on surfaces that are heated to body temperature just like the incubators. Their time out of the incubator is for a minimal time and the air quality within the room prevents their exposure to air borne toxins. The importance of the culture system and how it is used to maximize growth cannot be overstated.
The IVF Clinic needs to identify air contaminants residing inside incubators or in the laboratory environment and find out short and long term solutions to include in the design and maintenance of Class 10,000 clean rooms. Hence while installing an IVF Laboratory in the infertility clinic it is important to consult an ivf lab design expert and seek there help. The following points should be considered.
1) The design of the ivf lab should be such that best fits your needs and budget for an ongoing air purification of and removal of any unexpected contaminants coming in from outside or from internal sources.
2) Design of an internal air system should be such that it maintains clean air and clean incoming gas into the incubator.
3) Clean room must be made in such a way that it maximizes the ability of clean air system so that it removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Chemical Air Contaminants (CACs) and harmful particulates.
4) Best available portable air purification technology and equipment must be installed that best fits your needs and provide you same protection and air quality.
5) Infertility and fertility clinics must train their employees and embryologist with the new technology and maintenance of the system.
The clean room in an IVF Laboratory should be built in such a way that outside contaminates cannot enter the lab. The clean room area is the most important place as the embryos originate here and the success of the ivf cycle depends on it. Experience of Fertility specialists,Fertility embryologists and the scientists are the key factors to be kept in mind while setting up a state-of-the-art IVF lab. You need IVF lab designer ,who are driven by passion of success to ensure continuous development and delivery of State of the ART IVF Projects.
Shivani Scientific Industries Pvt. Ltd is driven by passion of success to ensure continuous development and delivery of State of the ART IVF Projects. We have relentless passion for quality and success in everything we do.Shivani Scientific is a leading company in the IVF world today offering single window service such as site survey, Lab Design, HVAC, Modular IVF Lab, Equipments, Training, Project management and feasibility studies for setting up of ART Centre as per EUTCD, CAP & ICMR guidelines.
Shivani Scientific has undertaken many projects internationally and nationally including reputed All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and Internationally.To design ,built and setting up IVF Lab, complete world class IVF center or IUI lab,it is an important turnkey project and you need an expert to take care of it.You need Specialist of IVF lab design like:Shivani Scientific Industries Pvt Ltd.For additional information on this service, please contact Shivani Scientific at +912228966770 or at http://www.shivaniscientific.com/ivfproducts/turnkeyproducts.htm
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions