ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Cream Kitchen Verses White Kitchen DilemmaBy Expert Author: Steve Mathews
White and cream kitchens are typically traditional or classic choices for a kitchen. Yet, they retain popularity and mass appeal among the onslaught and rising popularity of modern elements due to their subtlety, class and ability to blend with numerous modern contrasting and contemporary colours.
White and cream represent far more than colours as far as kitchen themes go. They represent the ambiance and atmosphere in the kitchen. Experts suggest that it is far better to select this kind of theme on the basis of your family and general ambiance rather than colour. Kitchen designers such as Illya kitchens recommend cream and white kitchens with equal passion as far as colours go. However, it is important to select the right theme for your home as it should ideally reflect the family and everyday tone of interaction. No wonder white represents the cool harmony and calmness while cream represents warmth and friendly tone.
White is more popular colour amongst the customers who want brighter ambiance. These type of customers prefer high gloss kitchens with similar paint and tiling. At times, just a splash of colour across kitchen creates expected ambiance without making it appear bland or plain. Cream kitchens are considered relatively less bright. Yet, you can confidently vouch for cream high gloss kitchens along with strategic lighting to considerably improve the odds. With these reflective surfaces and lighting planning to multiply this effect would retain warmth and increase the brightness of the room. It can be wall hanging lighting or in-ceiling general lighting.
At the end of the day, there are so many things that can be done to adjust the impact that this dilemma comes down to one simple question. Which one would you choose for your kitchen? If you ask experts to choose white or cream kitchen, they would tell you same thing. Choose with your head and heart. Choose on the basis of what suits and will suit your family and you will not go wrong. Otherwise, it is best to go with a white and Mediterranean look with German kitchen, which remains timeless and useful. Therefore, everyone concerned would be satisfied with the results.
From traditional white picket fence to classy white kitchen, it has gained popularity over the years. It’s no wonder, people who want to select more different and unique options among the two colours go for cream kitchen with a rather unique and contrasting colour combination. It would impress the neighbours and make a memorable impression on everyone.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Visit http://www.illyakitchens.com/kitchens/cream-and-white-kitchens/ to know more.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald