ALL >> Home-Based-Business >> View Article
Dirty Little Untruths About Mlm
Total Articles: 39
When you think about it, multi level marketing has an acceptable and unacceptable feature all rolled into one. If you have done any reading about MLM, you may be knowledgeable about this. It's the business model that, at first glance, looks like a pyramid scheme.
You have a line of people working under you and those people have people working under them. Anyone who works at the top or bottom of the pyramid will receive a portion of the sales that are made. However, nothing seems to work in that manner. This is why you must do your homework and find out all of the little secrets about MLM before jumping in head first.
In MLM people want you to become a part of their down line. They claim that it is the simplest way to start up your own company. This is false. It is a lot better to create a product and begin your own business with it. This will result in more commissions for you. You work for yourself instead of someone else. You are the product owner. Only you will get paid for your product. But, with MLM it will be a rule to deal with quotas. You will be required to dish out money for membership fees and registration. This is too much to keep up with.
Those who are in multi level marketing think of it as a good thing. However, this is far from the truth because fear is a major player in the MLM world. Recruiters use fear tactics by making people think that MLM is the only way to earn living as a result of the bad economy. This fear is used to make people want to make money on their own and then used play on their insecurity and need to make quotas to stay in the game. This is not a good thing.
There is not much of a change between recruiting new hires and promoting products, when it comes to the methods that are used.
MLM business owners claim the multi level marketing is the way to be your own boss and find financial success. This is patently untrue.
You cannot make real income if you are a part of a MLM business model. When money is made, it goes to the people at the top of the pyramid. Then, you will also be responsible for MLM fees. Also, you have to worry about paying membership fees or other things such as missing a deadline or quota. So you might end up losing money, not making it...even after all of that work. For many years, MLM has been strongly associated as being useless for the vast majority of people. Unfortunately, with so many newbies looking for ways to get rich quick without doing any work falling for the marketing hype, it's obvious to see how MLM continues to survive. Sadly, those people who do get sucked into MLM often lose a lot of money - and a lot of friends - before coming to the conclusion that all online business must be the same type of scam. Think about the points within this article and avoid becoming like those people.
Home Based Business Articles1. The Importance Of Ladder Dock In Providing Safety To Workers
2. How To Choose The Right House Painting Services
3. Approved Certified Translation Services
Author: SEO Team
4. Why Should You Hire A Professional Commercial Cleaning Service?
Author: Rudy Szanto
5. Water Filters Are The Best Way To Harness The Water Spice Of Life
Author: Alan Scott
6. Accommodation In Cape Town Allows Travelers To Take Charm Of Stunning Outside Views!
Author: John Gomez
7. An Essential Tips For Restoring Your Terrazzo Floors
8. Choose Uniquely Yours Shed Awnings And Canopy Manufacturer In Kolkata
Author: Kanchan Das
9. Find Your Holiday Accommodation Cape Town At The Most Exclusive Place!
Author: John Gomez
10. Super Quality Shed Awnings And Canopy Manufacturer In Kolkata
Author: Kanchan Das
11. Sixexpensive Things That Could Be Wrong With Your New Home
12. Videocon Wallcam Unveils Mobile Vehicle Surveillance Solution
Author: Videocon WallCam
13. A Brief Note On The Best Way To Make Insect Screens
Author: Jaxon Berry
15. Tips For Hiring The Right Floor Screeding Contractor
Author: Mark Seekings