ALL >> Business >> View Article
Americas Zen Masters
Total Articles: 1
Zen Master Hughes is a prominent as well as highly respected Zen Master. An American Zen Master renowned for his passionate participation in antiviolence training and humanitarian activities. He has been recognized as a great esteemed recommend in the Texas House of Representatives bill H.R 526. "This esteemed recommend has exemplified the finest ideals of civic leadership as well as public service :
When it comes to specialized training, Master Hughes is the most highly trained Buddhist master in the U.S. From having taken antiterrorism training to being certified in the past as a Traumatic stress responder, to having a Master's degree in management.
Master Hughes is a great engaged Buddhist and his past and present define him as an accomplished Zen Master in Texas also as a lifelong recommend of antiviolence as an antiviolence as well as self-defense expert himself. He has trained law enforcement, prison guards, Military reserve and youth.
He is immensely involved in passing on his 30 and many years of experience as a criminologist and safety specialist and Master Instructor in Jujitsu. He shared his knowledge to influential agencies including NASA, Boys as well as Girls Club of America and East Texas Crisis Centers.
Master Hughes as soon as stated, what good is a monk who accomplishes a life of sitting in robes without having leaving his mark on the world; he is clearly defined by his actions instead of opinions. Master Hughes has been heavily involved as well as active with the victims in juvenile services for the past 20 years, providing knowledge, information, and antiviolence training.
He was the first Buddhist Master to be known in the north east Texas, yet he stays humble and quiet, continuing to provide his humanitarian work.
He has been featured or mentioned in over 44 articles including Houston Chronicle He has been on the ketk and kebe morning show and Kltv. He has been listed with numerous agencies including the cartus data base of trainers as well as his some of his recognitions include the following:
2011 Known for training in safety as well as safety procedures to federal employees.
2007 Recognized by the Senate State of Texas Member, Senator Nichols
2006 Recognized by the United States Department of Justice Office for Victims of Crime for dedication as well as hard work on behalf of America crime victims.
2005 Recognized by the Texas Legislature for his priceless contributions that states "While, Master M J Hughes has greatly contributed to the quality of lifetime in Cherokee County, as well as his efforts are truly admirable:. He has also been recognized by Governor Perry's office for his "commitment and generosity to the community in the Lone Star State".
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.