ALL >> General >> View Article
Get Lost In The Narrow Streets Of Cadiz
Total Articles: 33
If during your holidays you want to disconnect and get lost in long and narrow streets, there can't be a better place than Cadiz! Plan your holidays in the Iberian Peninsula and discover this exceptional city.
Before coming to Cadiz, you should know some facts about this city. First of all, it is located in the southwestern Spain and is the oldest inhabited city of the country. If you look on the map, you will see that the city is a narrow slice of the land, surrounded by the sea. Every year there are thousands of tourists who decide to spend holidays in Cadiz apartments and have unforgettable time.
Cadiz in divided into two parts. The old quarters of the city are perfect to have long strolls and get lost. You will have opportunity to discover the beauty and charm of this place. Besides, there are lots of narrow alleys connecting large squares. The ancient buildings will move you to the time of Phoenician sailors who lived here about 3000 years ago. There are several squares which are enjoyed by citizens and tourists alike. Drinking a coffee in one of the local restaurants sounds great, doesn't it? Search holiday rentals in Cadiz and have a comfortable stay any time of the year.
The newer part of Cadiz consist of wide avenues and modern buildings. When you decide to spend here your holidays, you will have the opportunity to relax in one of the parks with exotic plants and some giant trees, probably brought by Columbus from the ´New World´. As this is a coastal city, there are many beaches to sunbathe and disconnect. The Caleta Beach is the best one. This is a beach of the Old City, situated between two castles, San Sebastian and Santa Catalina. Besides, it has much in common with the capital of Cuba, Havana. If you have seen the movie ´James Bond- Die Another Day´, maybe you will notice that some of the scenes of Havana in the beginning of this film were grabbed here, in Cadiz. This is a proof of uniqueness of the Caleta Beach.
When you plan your holidays in Cadiz, take into consideration the period of February-March. There is the most famous Carnival in Spain. In these months, the city transforms into huge celebrations with music, dancing and disguise. But make your travel plans early as most accommodations are booked months in advance.
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P