ALL >> General >> View Article
Get Lost In The Narrow Streets Of Cadiz
Total Articles: 33
If during your holidays you want to disconnect and get lost in long and narrow streets, there can't be a better place than Cadiz! Plan your holidays in the Iberian Peninsula and discover this exceptional city.
Before coming to Cadiz, you should know some facts about this city. First of all, it is located in the southwestern Spain and is the oldest inhabited city of the country. If you look on the map, you will see that the city is a narrow slice of the land, surrounded by the sea. Every year there are thousands of tourists who decide to spend holidays in Cadiz apartments and have unforgettable time.
Cadiz in divided into two parts. The old quarters of the city are perfect to have long strolls and get lost. You will have opportunity to discover the beauty and charm of this place. Besides, there are lots of narrow alleys connecting large squares. The ancient buildings will move you to the time of Phoenician sailors who lived here about 3000 years ago. There are several squares which are enjoyed by citizens and tourists alike. Drinking a coffee in one of the local restaurants sounds great, doesn't it? Search holiday rentals in Cadiz and have a comfortable stay any time of the year.
The newer part of Cadiz consist of wide avenues and modern buildings. When you decide to spend here your holidays, you will have the opportunity to relax in one of the parks with exotic plants and some giant trees, probably brought by Columbus from the ´New World´. As this is a coastal city, there are many beaches to sunbathe and disconnect. The Caleta Beach is the best one. This is a beach of the Old City, situated between two castles, San Sebastian and Santa Catalina. Besides, it has much in common with the capital of Cuba, Havana. If you have seen the movie ´James Bond- Die Another Day´, maybe you will notice that some of the scenes of Havana in the beginning of this film were grabbed here, in Cadiz. This is a proof of uniqueness of the Caleta Beach.
When you plan your holidays in Cadiz, take into consideration the period of February-March. There is the most famous Carnival in Spain. In these months, the city transforms into huge celebrations with music, dancing and disguise. But make your travel plans early as most accommodations are booked months in advance.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners