ALL » General >> View Article
Get Lost In The Narrow Streets Of CadizBy Expert Author: Muchosol
If during your holidays you want to disconnect and get lost in long and narrow streets, there can't be a better place than Cadiz! Plan your holidays in the Iberian Peninsula and discover this exceptional city.
Before coming to Cadiz, you should know some facts about this city. First of all, it is located in the southwestern Spain and is the oldest inhabited city of the country. If you look on the map, you will see that the city is a narrow slice of the land, surrounded by the sea. Every year there are thousands of tourists who decide to spend holidays in Cadiz apartments and have unforgettable time.
Cadiz in divided into two parts. The old quarters of the city are perfect to have long strolls and get lost. You will have opportunity to discover the beauty and charm of this place. Besides, there are lots of narrow alleys connecting large squares. The ancient buildings will move you to the time of Phoenician sailors who lived here about 3000 years ago. There are several squares which are enjoyed by citizens and tourists alike. Drinking a coffee in one of the local restaurants sounds great, doesn't it? Search holiday rentals in Cadiz and have a comfortable stay any time of the year.
The newer part of Cadiz consist of wide avenues and modern buildings. When you decide to spend here your holidays, you will have the opportunity to relax in one of the parks with exotic plants and some giant trees, probably brought by Columbus from the ´New World´. As this is a coastal city, there are many beaches to sunbathe and disconnect. The Caleta Beach is the best one. This is a beach of the Old City, situated between two castles, San Sebastian and Santa Catalina. Besides, it has much in common with the capital of Cuba, Havana. If you have seen the movie ´James Bond- Die Another Day´, maybe you will notice that some of the scenes of Havana in the beginning of this film were grabbed here, in Cadiz. This is a proof of uniqueness of the Caleta Beach.
When you plan your holidays in Cadiz, take into consideration the period of February-March. There is the most famous Carnival in Spain. In these months, the city transforms into huge celebrations with music, dancing and disguise. But make your travel plans early as most accommodations are booked months in advance.
General Articles1. Download Premium Wordpress Themes From Reliable Developers To Enhance Website Presence Online
2. Tablet Repair London | Screen Repair Or Replacement | Tablet Repairer
Author: Tablet Repair
3. Limousine Service In Washington Will Provide A Romantic Spark
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
4. Digitalized And Globalized Medical Marketplaces
Author: parveen kumar
5. Different Branches Of Oil And Gas Engineering
Author: Mohammad Khalid
6. App Store Optimization Tool | More Users To Your App
Author: Richelle Guo
7. An Insight Into The Perks Of Online Magazine Advertising
Author: Aditya G.
8. Understanding The Dietary Requirements Of Young Pets
Author: Jackson Robert
9. Pega 7 Live Online Training And Self Learning Video By Professionals In New York - Usa
10. Hiring Expert Freestylers For Advancing The Footballing Game Level
Author: parveen kumar
11. What You Don't Know About Casinos Might Shock You
12. Nokia Phone Repairs | Certified Technicians Work On Your Device
Author: Nokia Repairer
13. Review: Lexmark Cs410dtn Printer
Author: Ackley Ada
14. Plus Size Swimwear Uk
15. Get Your Love Back By Vashikaran Mantra | Love Problem Solutions
Author: Get Your Love Back by Vashikaran Mantra | Love pro