ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Sustainability Initiatives – A Vehicle To Drive The Sustainability Module
Total Articles: 185
India is one of the most populated nations in the country, which by default makes it one of the biggest consumers of natural resources. Hence it is important for India to adapt the sustainability model more than any other nation in the world. The Indian Government is definitely trying to work in its best capacity to address this situation; however, the huge population makes it difficult. The government is relying on outside sources like the corporate sector and NGO’s to extend its reach in every corner of the country.
Planning the Sustainability Module
Thankfully the corporate sector and the NGO’s are able to address the issue of sustainability in an efficient manner and are successful to a certain extent in bringing about a change. The corporate sector has come up with a few sustainability initiatives or game plans to drive the sustainability module and get results from the same. Here are few of these initiatives.
• Research – The most important aspect to make sustainable living a way of life is unending research in the field. There is a huge gap between available resources and the ever increasing population of the country. If there are no alternative solutions to the use of these sustainable resources, very soon these resources will deplete. Timely research will ensure that more and more renewable resources are made available to the population, so that the non renewable resources don’t exhaust.
• Aptitude Building – For the right kind of research and development to build a sustainable India, there needs to be the right workforce. Aptitude Building can help in directing a new workforce, which will ensure that India has the right professionals and talent like policy makers, scientists, academicians, who will guide India towards the right research and policies. To achieve that, the best option is to work with the educational sector and start aptitude building from a grass root level.
• Sponsorship – For research and aptitude building, the corporate sector has to back the government, with the help of NGO’s. Many leading IT companies from the private sector have their individual campaigns and offer sponsorship to the community. The main agenda of this sponsorship is to promote the NGO’s and Governmental policies that encourage research in sustainability development.
For the CSR groups to ensure these sustainability initiatives are met, they have to rely on sustainability reporting, which is a type of an organizational report. This report focuses on every agenda on the sustainability development plan, in a manner similar to a financial report of a company. It focuses on ecological, economical and social development of the sustainability module and allows the management to review that their sustainability initiatives are planned and met.
The Sustainability Report
When the CSR team chalks out a sustainable report, the main focus is that all their sustainable development goals are carried forward in a fashion that they can be met. Though this is a fairly new trend in the industry, the main aim is to ensure that there is overall transparency, commitment and liability towards the initiative. The sustainability report strengthens the chance of a sustainable future and the economy.
Environment Articles1. Tips To Save Money While Working With Junk Removal Service
Author: Dave Kocemba
2. An Impressive Technology To Reduce Waste At Your Commercial Places
Author: Digital marketing manager and content writer
3. Sustain Life With The Waste Management Of Bluestream
Author: Aastha Kapoor
5. Complete Weddings + Events Hyderabad Best Photography, Dj, Video And Photo - Crazy Events
6. Why Now Is The Best Time To Go Solar?
Author: Ryan Armstrong
7. Different Types Of Ventilation Systems
Author: Paul Adam
8. Recording Studios In Hyderabad - Music Recording Studio - Multai
9. Simple Ways To Maintain A Healthy Lawn In The Summer Season
Author: Nelson Smitty
10. Summer Flowers And Wine Pairing
Author: Anuj Tyagi
11. Activated Alumina Fluoride Removal.
12. 3 Things To Consider When Installing Tier 1 Solar Panels
Author: Jecob Thompson
13. How Are Vacuum Pumps In Lethbridge Used
Author: Jacob James
14. The Best Wildlife Control Services In Morris County
15. Does Environment & 3d Printing Goes Hand In Hand
Author: 3D Spectra Technologies LLP