ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Sustainability Initiatives – A Vehicle To Drive The Sustainability Module
Total Articles: 185
India is one of the most populated nations in the country, which by default makes it one of the biggest consumers of natural resources. Hence it is important for India to adapt the sustainability model more than any other nation in the world. The Indian Government is definitely trying to work in its best capacity to address this situation; however, the huge population makes it difficult. The government is relying on outside sources like the corporate sector and NGO’s to extend its reach in every corner of the country.
Planning the Sustainability Module
Thankfully the corporate sector and the NGO’s are able to address the issue of sustainability in an efficient manner and are successful to a certain extent in bringing about a change. The corporate sector has come up with a few sustainability initiatives or game plans to drive the sustainability module and get results from the same. Here are few of these initiatives.
• Research – The most important aspect to make sustainable living a way of life is unending research in the field. There is a huge gap between available resources and the ever increasing population of the country. If there are no alternative solutions to the use of these sustainable resources, very soon these resources will deplete. Timely research will ensure that more and more renewable resources are made available to the population, so that the non renewable resources don’t exhaust.
• Aptitude Building – For the right kind of research and development to build a sustainable India, there needs to be the right workforce. Aptitude Building can help in directing a new workforce, which will ensure that India has the right professionals and talent like policy makers, scientists, academicians, who will guide India towards the right research and policies. To achieve that, the best option is to work with the educational sector and start aptitude building from a grass root level.
• Sponsorship – For research and aptitude building, the corporate sector has to back the government, with the help of NGO’s. Many leading IT companies from the private sector have their individual campaigns and offer sponsorship to the community. The main agenda of this sponsorship is to promote the NGO’s and Governmental policies that encourage research in sustainability development.
For the CSR groups to ensure these sustainability initiatives are met, they have to rely on sustainability reporting, which is a type of an organizational report. This report focuses on every agenda on the sustainability development plan, in a manner similar to a financial report of a company. It focuses on ecological, economical and social development of the sustainability module and allows the management to review that their sustainability initiatives are planned and met.
The Sustainability Report
When the CSR team chalks out a sustainable report, the main focus is that all their sustainable development goals are carried forward in a fashion that they can be met. Though this is a fairly new trend in the industry, the main aim is to ensure that there is overall transparency, commitment and liability towards the initiative. The sustainability report strengthens the chance of a sustainable future and the economy.
Environment Articles1. How Solar Energy Works And How You Could Take Advantage From It?
Author: Solar Etribe
2. Battle Of The Solar Manufacturers
3. An Intro To The Solar Hot Water Heater
Author: Ross Barkely
4. Say Hello To The Highly-efficient Solar On Grid Systems
Author: Solar on Grid Systems
5. Epa To Consider Controlling Polyfluoroalkyl Substances
Author: Environmental Resource Center
6. Solar Products Manufacturers In India
Author: Solar E tribe
7. The Future Of Solar Energy In The India What To Expect
Author: SOLAR eTRIBE
8. Solar Installation Training In India. How To Become One?
Author: SOLAR eTRIBE
9. Looking For Solar Leads? Find A Lead
10. How To Choose The Right Solar Energy Leads
Author: Solar e tribe
11. How Can India Become Globally Competitive In Solar Module Manufacturing
12. FundaciÓn Bioplanet - Lucha Por El Cambio ClimÁtico
Author: FUNDACIÓN BIOPLANET
13. Indoor Air Quality Maintenance – Important Factors To Know
Author: Mark Simon
14. Pest Control In Glasgow By Pest Control Expert Yaser Rashid
Author: Yaser Rashid
15. Radon Mitigation Ottawa – Improving Air Quality To Improve The Atmosphere
Author: Mark Simon